Everything posted by darkventus
-
Christopher Robin convicted of murder
oh I get it lol
-
Pokemon X Attack On Titan Crossover
omg that is hilarious who is the armored titan and who is the giant titan
- there will be a kingdom hearts 3 final mix and heres why
- What Hoenn Mega Evolutions do you want in ORAS?
- New Mega Evolution revealed for Metagross
- Would you buy the Kingdom Hearts HD collections even if they used the normal versions instead of the Final Mixes?
- If you could be one Pokemon who shall you be?
-
What would you do with any Kingdom Hearts character in the real world on a Daily Basis?
I would summon aqua, kairi, and namine that's all im going to say
-
Power Rangers Barian Force
if this is power rangers then there always have to be 2 females so where is the second barian female
-
The Time for change is coming?
no one smacks me with a newspaper no one
-
The Time for change is coming?
I think when the new saga starts they will change the rating from T to rated M I want to see some blood and gore in there
-
Pre Ordered a Game? POST BELOW WHICH ONE!
I pre order these following games diablo 3 reaper of souls xbox 360 destiny xbox 360 borderlands the pre-sequel xbox 360 pokemon omega ruby xbox 360 and the best pre order game of all saved last the mother trucken of all kingdom hearts 2.5 hd can I get a holla yeall
-
How to get ultima weapon? -Kingdom Hearts Final Mix [1.5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekERE_FHBAE
- What is your game of the year so far?
-
What was your most epic video game fail?
playing street fighter 4 online got a guy down to 1 health left and my controller dies on me
-
I am the best KH player evers
if you have no video proof then you're nothing but a troll
-
Naruto
So with the release of the naruto manga 682 out today I got to say I was disappointed with the technique that they just show today I was hoping it was something powerful with all this waiting for but cant believe it was that stupid
-
1.5 Enemy Cards Conundrum
darkventus replied to AndrewHankinson's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of Memoriesits fine
-
1.5 Enemy Cards Conundrum
darkventus replied to AndrewHankinson's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of Memoriessora cant get the darkball enemy card the creeper I got from destiny island and the barrel spider I got from agrabrah if this was the gba advance version he could of got the darkball enemy card but its not
-
I just found out what the V stands for in Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V
the v stand for victory
-
I found out what the G in Yugioh GX stands for...
g stand for generation
-
i know what the D stands for in yugioh 5d's
the d stands for dragons but should of called it 6d's with the 6th signer
- FFX-2: Concherer help?
-
petition for jason dolley to be a princess of heart
man you all must be smoking some of that funny shit
-
What Should I Do My Research Paper On?
dang 35 pages what kind of school is this hell they made us only do 7 pages you should tell your teacher he/she is whack yo