Everything posted by Roxas_Wagner
-
A full description of the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania has released
But there's no chance of this coming? Like Bradygames of 3D, or any kind.don't know...?
- A full description of the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania has released
-
Lazy Afternoons (Vocal version)
Omg that was perfect! I didn't enter in kh13 a long time, just came here to tell you to post the complete version, or pass to me in privacity, it's 10!
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
Which KH game was the easiest one for you?
Re Coded: Is soooooooo easy,i don't get struck like KH2 in Xaldin or Xigbar...
- Between Roxas, Xion and Axel, which one is your favorite character?
-
First immediate thoughts/reactions after Goofy "died"
I reacted exactly like Mickey did.
-
Young Xehanort Bug
Roxas_Wagner replied to comicstar10012's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)this is what happens when you fight someone that can control time u.u
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
How do you feel when you hear Dearly Beloved?
I feel...Peace.I can't be angry,i can't hate when i hear it.If i'm feeling sad,i cry.I NEVER cry,no matter how much sad i am,i never cry,this music...it unlock my heart.
- RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.
-
Where is my Duck? x3
when you want ;D
-
Where is my Duck? x3
'cause he is turning in to someone different from the one that he was before.
-
Where is my Duck? x3
it's goneeeeeeeeee
-
Just listening to the epic sound of vector to the heavens
[2]
-
Secret Ending
try taking one more trophies,if i remember,standart was 8,not 7.
-
Ok, Obitio, I get that you're mad, you have every right to be. But really? You just wiped out an ...
if i remember,when Obito enters in the fight,Kakashi falls in the ground,unconscious.
-
Ok, Obitio, I get that you're mad, you have every right to be. But really? You just wiped out an ...
if i remember,when Obito enters in the fight,Kakashi falls in the ground,unconscious.
- Happy Birthday KH13!
-
Hey! im *OblivionEvolved16 and im new to the site and i Know alot about KH
Welcome to KH13!Hope you enjoy here!
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 11 Dengeki (w/ Nomura interview)
WHY U NO PUT SECRET ENDING?!
-
New Nomura Interview 10/9/12
Who is Nomura?And WTF is KH13?You guys are too much for me...
-
Don't look at me, man! I just found out minutes ago.
"That's nuts..."