Everything posted by NO_HEART_XIII
- I'M REALLY FEELING IT
-
all my friends are asking to play my 2.5
I'd tell them to buy their own.
-
Why Xemnas Doesn't Use the Keyblade
Maybe he just likes lightsabers better.
- Hand Drawn NO HEART
- When will they make a realese date for KHIII?
- Official Kingdom Hearts T-shirt design revealed
-
What where Xigbar and Saix thinking...?
Xigbar remembers. Saïx might, but just doesn't care. Vexen should remember him though.
-
Ubisoft Should Stop Making Assassin's Creed Games
Square Enix should stop making Final Fantasy games.
-
I'm the only one.
You can't even skip the cut scenes in the original, just the final mix version. If we all played the original, then we couldn't skip them even if we wanted to, so you're wrong. You're not the only one.
-
Is the KH Fanbase Really Worse Than The Sonic Fanbase?
No, we're firetrucking awesome.
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Anime
-
What's Your Favorite Final Boss Fight?
Every final boss in KH is pretty epic, but I feel like I should talk about games outside of that. Vergil from DMC3 & DmC are pretty epic fights. General Azimuth from Ratchet & Clank Future: A crack in time is a fun one. Abbadon from Darksiders. Alex Mercer from [Prototype2] I guess. Alucard possessed by Satan in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Most God of War battles. Those are just off the top of my head. OH, and Emperor Doviculous from Brutal Legend.
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens...
-
Would There Be More Than 1 Disc?
We don't live in the stone ages anymore, one disc is plenty.
- $100 too much?
-
The big reason why I hate Square Enix...
Maybe your country should have won more wars & became a super power. lol. God bless America.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collectors Edition thoughts.
Oh, my bad. I guess I read or wrong or just read what I wanted it to be. lol. I agree with you on the artwork btw. It'll be nice to have as a collectors item, but there should be BBS & Re:Coded themes implemented into the design.
-
All The Zelda Fans Right Now
I didn't say it did. The fact that there was a pretty big announcement for KH implies that there would be hype. The fact that Zelda nonsense is being posted on a KH fan site brings up the question; what does Zelda have to do with KH? It'd make more sense to go talk about that on some Zelda fan site, if they even have one.
-
Are you planning on getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?
Already pre-ordered it.
-
All The Zelda Fans Right Now
More like KH fans.
-
This is why Stars Wars SHOULD be in Kingdom Hearts
Winnie the Pooh would never join the dark side. Not even for all the honey in the universe.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collectors Edition thoughts.
I was really excited when I found out. I just ordered mine not to long ago. The only think I'm confused about is the "Dusk Jacket" I think it's something that goes over the artbook, since it's listed with the book, but I don't see it. It'd be awesome if it was an actual jacket, but there was no size selection when I ordered it, so I highly doubt it. It's not in the image, so I'm not even sure if it's in the collection.
- So I've just completed Dust: An Elysian Tale. One of the best games I have ever played in my life...
-
How are you feeling now that there is only one month left for HD 2.5 ReMIX to release in North America?
I already got it, for free. However, I am excited for the English version & that oh so awesome pin.
-
The Hype For Age Of Ultron Is Real People! :D
It doesn't compare to the hype for KH3. We have a train and everything.