Everything posted by Destiny_of_a_Key_Bearer
-
Destiny_of_a_Key_Bearer's status update
Can anyone double trade with me? I really need to evolve 4 of my Pokemon in Pokemon black. Also does anyone have a haunter or togepi they can trade me?
-
When you have fears that you can't reach your dreams, think of this.
looks more than judt a "friend kiss", your eyes are even closed.
- In a sentence or two, what character from KH has made the greatest impact on you?
-
I cant believe she's failing 3 classes D: well there goes our date ._.
Haha ya im catching up on work myself since our plans are cancelled.
-
Destiny_of_a_Key_Bearer's status update
I cant believe she's failing 3 classes D: well there goes our date ._.
-
How many friends do you have in real life?
Somewhere between 10-15 good friends that i talk to on a daily basis. I made a new friend yesterday
- Are you excited to hear that KH -1.5 HD ReMiX- is 80-90% complete?
- How many years have passed since you first fell in love with the KH series?
- Between the games that will be in the KH 1.5 HD ReMix, which one is your favorite?
- Bai bai
-
Has anyone ever been bullied?
I was but it was because of my name
- Is Sora your favorite character from the KH series?
-
Pokèmon Name Generator
i got raichu too ._.
- Have you been playing video games a lot recently?
-
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Midnight release, play all morning, get to school late just to talk to my gf, get home and play for the rest of the day. Thats nov.13 summed up.
-
SOOMEBODY PLEASE TALK TO ME!! ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAD A FRIEND!
No need to be shy inori we have all hae something in common. We all love KH and just call me destiny for short c:
-
SOOMEBODY PLEASE TALK TO ME!! ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAD A FRIEND!
Well all you had to do was ask
-
Anime Makes Everything Look Better
i think your right
-
I am not pretty. Nope. I never will be. I'm speaking the truth.
Ya, i was only kidding though keys. Well im gonna stop lurking on this status and go to bed. FAREWELL!
-
I am not pretty. Nope. I never will be. I'm speaking the truth.
Everyones afraid of black people snow.... * excluding Obama and Oprah since they're important. Damn, thats racist, oh well
-
I am not pretty. Nope. I never will be. I'm speaking the truth.
*screams* foreigners!!!! D: jk... that would be a very awkward person though o.O
-
I can stay in America! Obama 2012!
U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A.
-
Regardless of who won, the country is still split in half .."sigh"
True. Apparently in washington's farewell address he told americans not to create split parties but ... We did ._.
-
I am not pretty. Nope. I never will be. I'm speaking the truth.
Obama won .... Too random?
- Destiny_of_a_Key_Bearer's status update