Everything posted by Kevin_Keyblade
- What If.....
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer at E3?
-
Sonic Lost World DLC Zone 2
I Like it, to be honest is awesome! We only need a Crossover with Sonic in Mario's World and not talking about Yoshi's Island
-
Castle Oblivion or Namine?
So, I was wondering this, who exactly erased Sora's Memories? Namine or Castle Oblivion? Namine is the one who has the power to Manipulate Sora's Memories, but according to Eraqus, any person who goes to Castle Oblivion will be in Oblivion so, who exactly erased Sora's Memories and Co. ? and.... wait.... Why Riku wasn't affected by Castle Oblivion?!
-
Tangled OR Frozen?!?!
Why not Both? Specially FROZEN!
- What clothes do you want to see with Sora in KH3?
-
What if Ventus and Kairi fell in love with each other?
ERR... WAT?
- What difficulty will you play Kingdom Hearts 3 for your first playthrough ?
-
Tangled OR Frozen?!?!
Both!
- Have you already bought any games from the start of 2014 until now?
-
Mickey Mania? A relation with Kingdom Hearts?
hmmm.... Some people said that Mickey Mania a very old game of Mickey is the predecessor of Kingdom Hearts because originally Kingdom Hearts was going to be a continuation of Mickey Mania but this game doesn't have Story Content, so, It's not known if both games have relations despite having points in common, What do you think about this?
-
Blanks.... (Possible Spoiler)
maybe you are right, but I really want new species mmm I don't think so, I think is very well-design but I know now is fanmade
-
Blanks.... (Possible Spoiler)
How do you know that?
-
Blanks.... (Possible Spoiler)
where did you see that information?
-
Blanks.... (Possible Spoiler)
Some fans say that this sigil: Represents the new creatures that we will experiment in KH III Look at this information: "A creature born of memories lost within the darkness. Blank have the attendance to steal, manipulate people memories. Only certain people can see them (example: Riku, Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas). Exist in world parallel known as "Limbo". Some Blanks have the ability to implant false memories, and are drawn to those with strong memories of emotion." I don't know, maybe it's only fanmade or something but this sigil looks pretty authentic! What do you think about this? It's possible that there's gonna be new creatures in KHIII, who knows.....
- Daybreak Town in KH3?
- How is X chi going to lead to Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Forgotten World of Concept Arts
I like that Idea, maybe Yen Sid or Merlin has that book when some things are really wierd to explain, or maybe that world with Sora, it change his style at the Original Style and his Keyblade is now the Chainsaw Sword, who knows how many worlds and surprises we could see in KH3
-
How About this Movie for a Potencial World?
haha right, Well maybe but this time more realistic and more like this movie
- Secret Kingdom Hearts III boss
-
How About this Movie for a Potencial World?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k
- Do you think Kingdom Hearts III will be released at the same time worldwide or in Japan first, then everywhere else months later?
-
Nothing to see here...
I don't know but I heard from someone that Nomura will not put any FF World in KH only FF Characters
-
Sora, Donald and Goofy could go to Disney Land
Hey! You stole my idea! I already wrote a thread about that some weeks ago haha
- The Shape of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3?