Everything posted by Indecypher
- we're all screwed
-
Ask Me Anything
Are you saying you only want people who want to be your friend to ask you questions?
- Sora vs Link
-
Treyku Fanclub
And I thought this was going to be another one like the Kyubey/Kyuubi fan club.
- Members of KH13 BEHOLD!
-
Were you glad to hear that they're not replacing the old tracks for new ones in -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?
Since people can't seem to agree on whether they mean the music or voices, I have no clue.
- The Kyubey Fanclub
-
Square Enix NA adds pre-order page for HD 1.5 ReMIX, new screenshots
Kind of a strange screenshot they chose.
-
Well now I'm confused....
An admin huh?
-
Meet Myo: Ushering in a new era of motion control
Ah, probably. No idea. But if that's true, the Myo sounds much more awesome.
-
Meet Myo: Ushering in a new era of motion control
Was this made before or after the Ps4 pulse?
-
LETS PISS OFF THE MODS
Bad RoxSox. Edit: caps.
-
Something I'm not looking forward to.
No. Not drop anything off, I meant falling off things. Eh, forget it. Maybe it was just me. And I think news was just posted that said no audio was being replaced.
- To all Kh13 factions
-
Hey! Listen!
Welcome. I thought this was going to be a Navi thread.
- New Final Fantasy Confirmed!
-
Audio tracks are NOT being replaced
Okay then.
-
Naruto
Thank you for that.
-
What do you guys think?
I hope you're right.
- Multiplayer?
-
Something I'm not looking forward to.
Add the Gummi Ship to my list too. Yup. But for 100% completion, they must be done. The faucet, book shelf, etc. I guess I just don't like falling off anything in general. Being small makes it happen alot more, like on the table and chair. And haha, I know that feel. Also, I hope you're right about them re-recording for Sora.
-
I just realized that...
I do the same. As for people taking it seriously, I don't know:
- Kingdom Hearts Chatzy
-
I Call Tetris Challenge!
I lose.
- Ad placement fail