Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival revealed for arcades
-
What are you most afraid of in Kingdom Hearts III?
Losing something that's important. Definitely a cliffhanger ending, I want this to be a complete conclusion to the series so far.
-
Final Fantasy: All the bravest not working
I think you dodged a bullet, apparently it sucks Get Final Fantasy Record Keeper instead
-
Predictions to when KHU X will get an international release
Mysterious Figure replied to King Arthur's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I'm gonna guess somewhere around Late March/Early April since that's about how long FF Record Keeper took to get an international release
-
What Heartless from previous games do you want to appear in KH3?
Wouldn't that be Roxas?
- Trending Gamer Greg Miller & Tim Gettys to host FFXV announcement event
- I got to interview DotEmu, a studio behind many Final Fantasy ports
-
Your most hyped game of 2016?
Final Fantasy XV, 10 years of hype that will most likely lead to disappointment because my expectations are so ridiculously high But hyped nonetheless
- Tara Strong teases she'll be playing Rikku again
- What's your favourite Final Fantasy battle system?
- Episodic Kingdom Hearts 3?
- If you could ask Tetsuya Nomura anything regarding the development of Kingdom Hearts 3, what would you ask?
- Winnie the Pooh Confirmed for KH3 or another Bill Farmer?
-
Would you skip Kingdom Hearts II prologue if you could?
If I never played Days I would probably always skip it. But actually knowing Roxas' full story makes it alot more interesting To be honest I always thought Roxas was a pretty pointless character before i played Days, He didn't really seem to have much impact in the overall story of KH2 besides being a part of Axel's character arc
-
150 Fighters who could work for Playstation Allstars
While the first one wasn't quite the success they probably wanted it to be I'd love to see Sony give it another try
-
World of Final Fantasy - Jump Festa 2016 Trailer
Here's some gameplay for those interested, what I've gathered from this is that its like a FF version of Pokemon and the FF characters like Cloud and Lightning will be summons Also can't help but notice all the familiar FF locations, pretty sure this gameplay is in the Macalania Forest and I think I spotted Narshe and Nibelheim near the end of the trailer
- Final Fantasy VII comes to Rampage Land Rankers
- World of Final Fantasy - Jump Festa 2016 Trailer
- Do you think we will see some Birth By Sleep 0.2 gameplay at Jump Festa this year?
-
Extra Kingdom Hearts III footage from D23 Expo Japan 2015 surfaces online
Well now they're just taunting us
-
Who do you think is the most angsty Kingdom Hearts character?
Roxas, has a pretty good reason for his angst (Identity Crisis, Lost his best friends) so I'll allow him Riku spent all of post-KH1 going on about how he gave in to the darkness, seriously dude we get it, you screwed up one time, get over it. Fortunately DDD brought that to a close...I hope anyway. So I'm gonna say Riku
- Final Fantasy VII Remake General Discussion
-
Do you think a localised version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be released this year?
Just because it's a mobile game meaning a surprise announcement could happen at any time. I'm gonna try and stay optimistic. At the very least this needs to release before 2.8
-
#PSAllstarsRound2
I feel like this is pretty relevant to the topic
-
#PSAllstarsRound2
Sony can totally do a PS All-Stars round 2 But Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Sora...that's not upto them they don't own those characters As one of the few fans of PSAllStars i'd love a sequel, but if they can't get the rights to those characters i don't think it's really worth it I definitely think the game would benefit from a new gameplay system too, seperate it from smash bros, make it full 3D, like Anarchy reigns and J-stars