Everything posted by ShadowKeyblade
-
Don't Be Fooled By People Claiming 2.8 Got a Major Graphical Upgrade at TGS
Well, they're definitely the same model. It's like if they removed the shine and made everything darker, but I don't know if that's due to the TV settings or it actually was improved. Believe me, I hope it's the latter, it's just with what we were told by Nomura... I highly doubt it is.
-
Don't Be Fooled By People Claiming 2.8 Got a Major Graphical Upgrade at TGS
This goes back to the whole "darker screen" thing. Sorry, much as I want to believe it's better graphics, I doubt it is. Nomura even said there were no enhancements to the demos present and going forward.
-
Does The New Trailer Silence Nay-Sayers?
Well yeah, because it's clearly been improved. Not perfect, but it's much closer to where I want it at this point.
-
New Main Story Content, Castle of Dreams world, and multiplayer mode coming to international version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in early 2017
No, that's not what it's saying. We'll at the very least get up to the point Skuld is introduced before then, but my guess is we'll get further than that because it implies Castle of Dreams is coming then.
-
New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue wall scroll to release in mid-October
If it's that one, I'll pass. Please, oh please do not have that be the box art, square.
-
Persona 5 The Animation『ペルソナ5』"The Day Breakers" - English Subbed
I thought it was decent. If anything, I'm with you, glad to have something P5 related.
-
IGN again...
Honestly, the only thing that bugs me is the title of the video. That's the kind of thing you put after playing the game, not before playing it. The video itself was perfectly fine. On the article though... those comments are cancerous.
- If a full length Kingdom Hearts film were made, what would you want it to be based on?
- Which is your favorite MMORPG?
- [SPOILERS] 08-29-16 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] special episode
-
Could Chirithy Make Its Way Into KH3
I don't know what you're trying to imply either. You said he literally wakes up, which I agree with, but he still uses those dream eaters after he wakes up. By 3 layers, I meant Riku's layer (AKA Sora's dream), Sora's layer, and where Riku wakes up which is identical to the normal World that Never Was, but it seems you thought that last one was the real world, too? I'm confused. Several reasons for why we haven't: 1) They weren't thought up yet. 2) As an in universe reason, probably because they feed off dreams and normally have no reason to go outside that Realm, however some did form a bond with Sora and wanted to save him.
-
Could Chirithy Make Its Way Into KH3
He wasn't then. In fact, I'm pretty sure he mentioned being back in the real world (don't quote me on that, could well be wrong). Also, that would imply they had created 3 different layers of dream, which I'm pretty sure wasn't the case. As Ansem mention, they were in a dream of a dream, not a dream of a dream of a dream. Also, the dream eaters WERE there for armoured Ventus's fight.
- Could Chirithy Make Its Way Into KH3
-
Could Chirithy Make Its Way Into KH3
My guess is that most likely he will be... he wouldn't be too hard to include, he's almost like a moogle tbh. Now, the player's specific Chirithy? Probably not, but I think we can accept it's species as being in there. I'm just wondering if he'll be in DDD HD, since that would make a LOT of sense.
-
who's the better storyteller?
I don't think you can classify one better than the other. They're simply too different to really compare.
-
Which character from Tangled are you most excited to see in Kingdom Hearts III?
Flynn, because Zachary Levi in Kingdom Hearts sounds like a dream come true.
- 15 replies
-
- flynn rider
- kh1
- kh3
- maximus
-
Tagged with:
-
who knows the YouTube channel NateWantsToBattle? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
He's pretty good. Lots of covers, and even an original KH song.
- Braig or Xigbar? (Spoilers for 2.5/Re:coded)
-
Braig or Xigbar? (Spoilers for 2.5/Re:coded)
That doesn't really make sense, though... just consider that Lea and Isa were there on the ground, clearly aged and in black cloaks during that 2.5 cutscene. Now, why would they look like they were in their mid 20s only a year after they met Ven, and more importantly, why on earth would they be wearing black cloaks before joining the organization? The other apprentices weren't even wearing black cloaks. As far as Braig looking younger, I think you can really just blame that on them not wanting to make another model for one cutscene.
-
Tetsuya Nomura Is A Joke Article
Yeah, in reading that (and boy, is that a slog to read) he makes some decent points, but it generally boils down to preference. That's no reason to blame one guy for the faults of an entire company.
- Braig or Xigbar? (Spoilers for 2.5/Re:coded)
- So Are You All Excited?
- So Are You All Excited?
-
Which Character Do You Want The 7th Guardian of Light To Be?
Well, we pretty much only know 2 who will be guardians for sure--Sora and Riku, because I can't think of any reasons that they'd be out of the running. Anyone else, it's too early to tell. Kairi will probably be there, Mickey may or may not, but my guess is that he'll be thrown out in favor of an original character. Aqua is probable. Terra is iffy, Ven could turn into a darkness if he has Vanitas' influence, Lea is likely, Roxas and Xion, who freakin knows? Namine-- please no, I actually kind of like that she's a sidelined character. She's a strong character in spite of that.
-
Death Is Meaningless In Kingdom Hearts
If it's irrelevant, why did you bring it up in that particular scenario? Don't give me that "respect" shtick. If anything, I respect them for doing that and going for the total happy ending route, because it's rarely done anymore. The emotion is still there, you're just looking at one thing as opposed to the big picture.