Everything posted by Hearts Creed
- How old were you when you joined KH13?
-
Im surpised no one noticed this in the 2.5 Recoded
I still don't really feel like that hints at a KH3D HD remaster. It's more likely that they just liked the model for Traverse Town in KH3D, so they decided to use that in the Recoded movie.
-
I made a discovery. Bill Farmer was right.
Uh, you do know that December 31st is always a placeholder date, right?
- Where do you usually go with your family and/or friends?
-
Would you want KH3D ported to PS4?
Not really, no. I feel like it can wait till after KH3 comes out.
-
I don't mind Corey Burton
I agree, let's just hope that Christopher Lee is still alive by then.
- What Do You Want to See the Most in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
When Sora Faces Xehanort....! Any Thoughts OR Opinions?
Yeah, I'll be pretty pissed if Kairi is made out to be a damsel in distress again in KH3.She deserves to fight along side the 7 lights since it's pretty much confirmed she's one of them.
-
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
I haven't watched a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! since 5D's, which was my absolute favourite (I watched the whole series subbed, the dub was just god awful in my opinion). Anyway, I might give Arc-V a shot at some point.
-
High chances worlds in KH3 and how many worlds will there be?
I reeeeeeeaaaaalllly hope that the Realm of Darkness is at least a temporary world or something, it'd be pretty awesome to go there again. I really hope rescuing Aqua isn't just a cutscene or something. In way, I feel like that almost says that Aqua is less important if it's just a cutscene, but that's just my opinion.
-
Which Data Boss is the easiest?
I find Marluxia to be the easiest.
- In HD 2.5 ReMIX, have you spent more time playing BbS FM or KH II FM?
- Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015
- Have you already bought any games in 2015?
- Keyblade Transformation Art from exclusive KH3 footage
-
What are some of the creepiest kh pairings do you know of?
MICKEY X RIKU PLS NO
- What did you do the most during 2015's first week?
-
Comprehensive Org.XIII Data guide?
I don't have very specific advice, but with every fight, you should probably equip Auto Limit. Limit Form will be your best friend during these fights, trust me. Pretty much the only way to beat data Demyx is by going into Wisdom Form and spamming Firaga on all his water clones. Bring a lot of elixirs.
- What does the year hold for KH?
- How did you react to the misleading information that KH III was going to be released this year?
- Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015
- Who's got a PS4 or Xbox One?
- When we will here about more Kh3 news?
- Do you think KHIII is going to be a +35h game or a short game?
- What grade are you in?