Everything posted by Marco Basile
- Holy crap I got a good idea for Zack in KHIII
-
Sora's and Kairi's relationship development in KH III
In KHIII I want at least a moment of romance between them (even if it's not a kiss it's fine to me, just show how much Sora loves Kairi...)
-
The Keyblade (My thoughts)
Yeah, in some way their keychain seems to resemble someone's personality/special object etc..
-
Kairi Playable?
I would like her to be in the tutorial together with Lea.
- Keyblade Armor in Kingdom Hearts III
-
imagine if xehanort posseses ventus
Imagine Xehanort possessing Demyx...
- i don't see how nomura can possible top sora's kh2 design
-
The Final Final Mix?
Too much Final Mixes in the same quote... :wacko:
-
I was wondering if Lea will ever tell Sora about CO
Sora's reaction would be "WHAAAAAAAAT?" like he did in DDD when he, and the others, discovered he had a keyblade.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Quotes
- Holy crap I got a good idea for Zack in KHIII
-
Marco Basile's comment on theultimatesorafan's profile
Yeah, Sora approved me as a friend!
-
Riku and King Mickey's Story
No please... no more new Keyblade Wielders
-
Good guy Isa or Bad Guy Isa?
Guess he'll stay on the Dark Side, he's been Norted.
-
Top ten most powerful Keyblade wielders
I want to see Yen Sid's keyblade..
-
Ansem the Wise data = Key to Return Hearts?
If it will be so in KHIII, I'll give you a medal.
- Top ten kingdom hearts tracks from older games I want in kh3
- Trailers & Spoiling KH3
- Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
how big are the worlds and will the skateboard make a return in kingdom heart III or will we finally have chocobo.
We need Keyblade riding!
-
Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 1st Anniversary celebrations continue
Marco Basile replied to keyblademasterkatsu's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Looks cool...hope KHX will be released worldwide.
-
There's Something I Want To Ask
Yoko Shimomura all the way.
-
Sora WILL die.
Death itself will never be in KH.
-
Organization members' Heartless?
I guess Axel's heartless is Crimson Prankster from 358/2 days, but I'm not sure about it.
-
Vote for your favourite Kingdom Hearts title!
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix... Pure Awesomeness.