Everything posted by Marco Basile
- [SPECULATION] I have an interesting thought about one of the possible plots in kh3.
- Something (not so important) i like to see in KH3
- You shall not pass Sora!
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Hottest Game at GameStop?
If so many people are viewing the page means HD 2.5 is one of the most-wanted games in this period, right?
- If you f*ckers spoil KHIII for me Im going to murder you in the faces
- Release Date Window for Kingdom Hearts III definitely after March 2015
-
Young Xehanort?
Xehanort can do ANYTHING.
-
True final battle
Man, this plot twist gave me headache...
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora & Eraqus' Keyblade Questions
- A battle I'd REALLY like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3!
-
You know what...
No please, I don't want "Side-quest worlds", I'd rather have to complete more worlds related somehow to the plot.
-
Travers town, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Destiny Island
Twilight Town will definetely return, probably there will be a new version of Radiant Garden (maybe similar to the original one from BbS) and I would like Destiny Islands to be a full playable world (I want the bigger part of DI, where Sora, Riku and Kairi live.)
-
How come Xehanort the only black person in kh is evil
Xehanort is not so "black" dude The Black is related to Darkness, it's not racist
- The hype thread for KHIII
- Other Playable Characters in Kingdom Hearts III and Kairi's voice
-
what events will come aftrr e3?
I see, now my only hope is to see something at TGS...
-
How far do you think production of KH 3 is?
Guess now they're halfway done, maybe they've chosen the worlds and plot is still in development...
- A better look at the dudes in the kh3 teaser
-
what events will come aftrr e3?
So no D23 this year?? :wacko:
-
what events will come aftrr e3?
Tokyo Game Show, and I THINK they'll reveal something about KHIII. Jump Festa and D23 Expo (Square Enix will be at both events)
-
3D scene's
Who knows, maybe that there are still more Masters we don't know anything about..
-
I saw the Japanese trailer and noticed something interesting
Nope, they aren't. We still don't know who they are.
-
Young Xehanorts voice
Yup, it's definitely him.
- Sora's Age for Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Tai Yasue's Interesting Words...
Mmh I guess 2.5 will contain a little teaser of KHIII, maybe as a Secret Movie.