Everything posted by khsg
- Will the delay effect the winter KH3 news?
-
Ven's and Terra's Wayfinder in the new trailer
Yeah, this also makes sense
-
Ven's and Terra's Wayfinder in the new trailer
When their Wayfinders are shown, they fall into darkness and we can catch a short glipmse of them circling around the Round Room(Where Nothing Gathers). Then Ventus-Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort appear. Could this be a hint that Vanitas and Terra-Xehanort are two of the Seekers of Darkness? I'm not entirely sure about this, but I believe it seems possible. What do you guys think? PS: The new trailer was simply AMAZING!! :wink:
-
Can't wait to see more footage of Aqua!!!
Yeah, I get what you mean. It's just that Aqua is my favourite character in the game.
- khsg's status update
-
Something that might help.
Such a beautiful video!! Makes you reconsider how you "treat" your life
-
What other two worlds do you think'll come to Unchained χ?
Enchanted Dominion will appear, I'm 100% sure. As for Hollow Bastion, you're theory seems possible, but the third world is supposed to be one that has never been included in any KH game. So, given that we have received Frozen and Jungle Book medals, I think that one of these will appear. Hollow Bastion can be shown in a cutsceen, perhaps?
-
khsg's status update
Should I watch Game of Thrones? All my friends tell me to, not to mention that people always say how amazing the series is in all social media!!
- The Flash - General Discussion
- an idea to replace Drive Forms in KH3
- [SPOILERS] My Thoughts on Tetsuya Nomura's Comments
- If a full length Kingdom Hearts film were made, what would you want it to be based on?
-
Trailer presence and playable demo for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed for Tokyo Game Show 2016
GREAT!!! Thanks!!
-
khsg's status update
Who else is hyped for unchained x season 2? The new information got me SUUUPER excited!!!!
-
First Anniversary of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in Japan brings news of new worlds, multiplayer modes, and a message from Tetsuya Nomura
The new world will be jungle book or zootopia...
-
Trailer presence and playable demo for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed for Tokyo Game Show 2016
Where can I watch the stream live?
- [SPOILERS] THEORY EXPLANATION ABOUT KHX ENDING
-
My thoughts on the chi ending (Parody thread)
lmao???
-
(SPOILERS) Maybe this would help explain the KHX secret episode
Is it just me, or did you guys get even more confused watching this video. Darn it Nomura
- [SPOILERS] 08-29-16 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] special episode
- [SPOILERS] New traitor theory
- khsg's status update
-
Speculation- Yen Sid
I believe he was a student alongside Eraqus and Xehanort. It kind of makes sense. When Eraqus refers to him in BBS he says "my dear old friend". This doesn't prove anything, but still it's possible....
- Daybreak Town becoming different worlds
- When do you think our Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] ending spoiler policy should end?