Everything posted by kybldmstr94
-
Premium Theatre event forum
It's gonna be a fun night! I won't be able to sleep
-
Premium Theatre event forum
Hello KH community! I plan on being up tomorrow night to (hopefully) get updates on the premium theatre event. I know for me it is beginning at 10PM. So I just wanted to make a forum for everyone who will be following the event to discuss the news.
-
Final Mix or DLC?
Because I know Square can't help themselves I am sure there will be a FM. I like to collect as much KH games as possible, so I vote for a separate FM game EDIT: BUT ONLY IF US GETS IT AND NOT JUST JAPAN
- What if we have to choose who lives and dies in KH3?
-
Would YOU like to fight Sephiroth again in KH3?
Sephiroth in KH2 is one of my favorite bosses because I was able to learn his tactics and challenge myself to beat him at lower and lower levels. I will be very disappointed if Sephiroth is not in KH3. I feel like him and cloud will be though. After that epic battle in KH2 we need to see what happens next.
-
Petty Things That Bug You About KH
I hate the fans who think they are fans but aren't fan because they only played 1 and 2. Then when they learn I am a fan and say stupid stuff like "Man I can't wait for KH3! I haven't played a KH game since 2005"
-
WHO Will Voice Master Xehanort?
I'm lost. What's a quick time event?
-
What do you think of Dengeki's 600th cover?
Too me it is a hint at what characters will appear on the 2.8 cover. However I wouldn't mind removing Donald and Goofy. DDD has Sora and Riku. BBS 0.2 has Aqua and Mickey. Finally Chi has Chirithy. I think it would be cool if the 2.8 cover had those 5 characters plus Yen Sid and maybe Xehanort
-
How much will you Spoiler yourself 0.2 ?
I play on getting the game but maybe not when it is released. I do not have a PS4 yet. So I will spoil myself
-
How the Kingdom Hearts series was made
My favorite part: Nomura: none of them die. one becomes a comatose vegetable, one is damned to wander hell for eternity, and one is possessed by a sociopath and loses his mind
-
Is opening up Kingdom Hearts really in Xehanort's best interest?
I believe we have only seen the true Kingdom Hearts once in the series, in BBS. The Kingdom Hearts in KH2 was artificial. I think Xehanort is aiming for the darkness that will come from a Keyblade War and he wants the power that comes with Kingdom Hearts
-
New Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ trailer premiered at Tokyo Game Show 2015 during Square Enix livestream
Don't care. Where is 0.2 trailer?
- Mickey's "Secrets"
- Mickey's "Secrets"
-
Anyone else think it's a safe bet Willa Holland was called back for both BBSFM AND 2.8?
I would not mind a change in VA for 0.2 and 3. I think she did an OK job in BBS and I wouldn't mind a change.
-
Birth by Sleep A Fragment Passage - Org Members Backstory Details?
kybldmstr94 replied to HarLea Quinn's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI think this game is going to cover not only Aqua's time in the RoD but also all other characters time in the realm as well that we have no backstory on. Including King Mickey, Riku, and Ansem the Wise. I really want to get more Org 13 backstory but I think that may be in KH3 and not 0.2
-
wait what
I am 99.99% sure 2.9 is not a thing. It is just a name change. FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE!! This is the last game before the ending
-
You Think They'll Nerf Ansem SoD's Boss Battle?
I didn't find it hard on my first play through. It wasn't till after I finished the game that I heard about people saying how hard it was and I was just like "no it wasn't..."
-
[Updated] Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for $59.99
I am waiting to see if there will be a collectors edition before I pre-order. Plus I prefer to pre-order from Amazon if there is no collectors edition.
-
Help with leveling limit form?
Mushroom V, limit finishers. Nuff said
-
Will Sora finally be dubbed a true hero?
He became a true hero after KH2, like other members have states above. The star thing was the confirmation.
-
LE Sci-Fi Academy Pin
Here is a link: http://www.pintradingdb.com/pin/5012 It was the first ever "Official" "Disney Pin Trading" pin produced. There were only 500 made and they were sold in Disneyland during the 2011 Sci-Fi academy. For perspective there are currently only three official "Disney Pin Trading" pins. The one I mentioned here. The cloaked King Mickey pin, and the KH 2.5HD limited edition pin.
-
LE Sci-Fi Academy Pin
I just wanted to get a feel for how many people on KH13 own the Limited Edition Sci-Fi Academy Kingdom Hearts pin. I remember I bought mine on Ebay when they were released for around $50. Since there are only 500 in the world and I haven't seen any on Ebay in a long time I imagine everyone with them is not interested in selling. So shout out who own this limited pin!?
- A Kingdom Hearts item you own may be worth $950
-
Could the Garden of Assemblage make a return?
I hope we have the ability to go back and fight story bosses over again. For instance KH2 Sephiroth is one of my favorite bosses but you have to keep a separate save file if you want to keep fighting him over and over again.