Everything posted by Mango
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016
THE HYPE REAL!!!
- With the announcement of Big Hero 6 and Tangled becoming a world, would you rather see new worlds or returning ones?
-
NO LOAD TIMES + BIG HERO 6 =
I really cant wait to free run through such a massive colorful energetic world! Not to mention flying around on Baymax
-
We Have 2/3 Of Roy Conli's Movies!
When you think about it Ron did say that the Kingdom of Corona announcement was "the first in a series". Now that Big Hero 6 has been confirmed it's fairly easy to say that he was referring to movies that he's made and those would be: Tangled, Big Hero 6, and Treasure Planet. Tangled and Big Hero 6 are confirmed. All that's left is Treasure Planet...do I dare hope I'm right?
- Big Hero 6 world announced for Kingdom Hearts III
- What future Disney live action remake/sequel are you most looking forward to?
-
...........Oh my heavenly biscuits, a Mango.
Haha friends just call me Mango
-
...........Oh my heavenly biscuits, a Mango.
No no, that sounds rather painful so I'd like to opt out of your proposal<3
-
...........Oh my heavenly biscuits, a Mango.
A fruit-tastic part of every meal, but please don't eat me.
-
Mango's comment on Javelin434's profile
Finally someone who understands the need for more Kairi!
-
What if Xehanort is a good guy?
What if those delicious beverages you enjoy were actually pulverized sneakers mixed with carrot tears? Good, bad, meh. It's all a matter of perspective
-
What the #ShiaLaBeoufMasterRace is all about (Warning: PRO MLG Paint skills)
How did they do it!? Answer:
-
I don't know who you are, but there is one thing I already know about you: You're awesome. Keep d...
Haha thanks! Don't forget to stay fruity!
-
Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim, CA - August 16
- All Weednort forms
But i dont want to be Sora96- Seeing both Sora and Riku got a haircut
I think that it's about time for a new style.- Would you like to see Sora as a figurine in Disney Infinity?
- Petty Things That Bug You About KH
This pretty much sums it up for me.- Avengers of Oz: Age of Tinman
- Should Kingdom Hearts characters appear in non-Kingdom Hearts games?
Through Nomura logic all things are possible.- Nobody leaves the Kairi religion
- Young eraqus is voiced by drake...from drake and josh
- Best Union?
- TWEWY returns to iOS
- You catch Xemmas staring at you
- All Weednort forms