Everything posted by Hallowseve
- Lore Side quest, real time events
-
Unused World/Map in KH3D
Oh my goodness! This is a major find! I never expected it to originally be in DDD. That means the world could return, perhaps much larger, in KH3!
-
Twilight Town Showcase - KH Fan Game
It looks really good, man! Props!
-
Positive Post: When did you realize this series is special?
For me it all came down to the theme and the setting. I thought it was amazing how the game is a Disney/Final Fantasy hybrid with a great story and memorable characters. Also since I love the Disney films that was another reason I fell in love with the series. Can't forget about the beautiful soundtrack either. I pretty much love everything about the series. It's a unique experience.
-
Every Hint Towards a 2017 Release.
I'm one of the many people hoping KH3 drops next year. Definitely tons of hints relating to it and we have the classic "one KH a year" statement that backs it up. Regardless, SE knows how to hype us up! Looking forward to the news coming in December.
-
Ephemera, Skuld and Ventus are the X Trio.
I really like this theory, it's well-written and interesting. This could add some background to Ventus's story, which is cool. Also can't wait to see those three in the Kingdom Shader, but that's for another topic.
-
Kingdom Hearts III Sora & hooded Riku & Kairi featured in new Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura
First off, the artwork is amazing, Nomura never ceases to amaze me. They look absolutely awesome, especially Riku and Kairi's new outfits. I love all of it! Also the Ventus artwork has me intrigued as well. His hair is different, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Looks like they aged him a tad and changed his hair so when KH3 comes, some of us and new players won't get Roxas and Ventus confused...that's just speculation though. Also, just want to say that I admire how we, as a community, get hyped up for almost anything related to the series. It shows we are definitely diehard and dedicated fans!
-
Dean Has Spoken.
Shots fired.
- What Pixar World Should be in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Other Square Enix Properties in Kingdom Hearts Games in the Future
I'm good with FF and TWEWY characters for now. Anything else would be a no for me, except maybe Chrono Trigger. I don't feel like seeing Lara Croft at all.
-
Hey! I'm new here. It's great to be a part of the kh13 community!
Welcome to Kh13!
- What should the new villain be like after KH3?
- Which Pokemon Go team are you on?
- [UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts V-Cast code released; including various screenshots, audio files & more
-
Xehanort's lair
As we know in DDD, Xehanort and his vessels are chilling in the CTNW. But...wouldn't it be awesome if somewhere in the Keyblade Graveyard are the remains of the Daybreak Town Castle exist and that would be there base of operations? Just a random idea, plus it would go along with his "chilling" at the Keyblade Graveyard in BbS.
-
Will Skyward Sword HD (assuming it's going to get confirmed later this year) release in late 2016-early 2017
If Nintendo was smart, they would release Skyward Sword HD sometime this year or something and then have Breath of the Wild be an NX launch title.
-
Should Roxas get a new outfit? What could it look like?
I think Roxas' KH2 clothes are fine. While it'd be interesting to see him have an outfit similar to Ventus, I'd prefer they keep the KH2 clothes so new players (and frankly some of us) don't get confused by the two. Thankfully I know their subtle differences. They could perhaps give him new clothes similar to his KH2 outfit.
-
I Find This Interesting! :o
Yeah I'm not really seeing the resemblance either, but props to this dude for finding something that got us thinking for a bit.
-
was the keyblade graveyard originally daybreak town?
I think Daybreak Town is the Keyblade Graveyard, and somewhere out in the seemingly endless expanse of barren land lies the ruins of a once peaceful civilization. In short, yes I think Daybreak Town and the Keyblade Graveyard are the same, but the town's location we have yet to visit. I can just imagine the castle and the town...completely in ruin. That'd be pretty awesome in a dark way.
- What's your favorite thing to do while waiting on Kingdom Hearts III?
-
I Find This Interesting! :o
omg this is interesting!
- The Master of Masters (Major Spoilers for KHX)
- The Master of Masters (Major Spoilers for KHX)
- 3000 medals
-
Why Lea Should Die.
I use to believe in the "permanent death" thing for Kingdom Hearts, but I changed. I don't want any of them to truly die, except maybe Xehanort. Lea has had a great story arc, and if he reunites with Roxas and Xion in KH3, his story could go anywhere. No need to wish a death on a character to make things serious, they're plenty of emotional scenes in the series that can take the cake. I firmly believe that Lea should remain very much alive. And to the people saying Roxas should stay "fused" with Sora...there's a special place in the Realm of Darkness for you all. :tongue: