Everything posted by Karxrida
- Preload FINALLY Available for KHIII on PS4!
-
Aero Magic
The final Reflect upgrade is obtained from beating the MCP. Considering that fight isn't available until you complete every second Disney trip, it's basically endgame.
- Preload FINALLY Available for KHIII on PS4!
- 30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!
-
Aero Magic
Summons in II are actually extremely good, the problem is that the game does a terrible job explaining how they work. Did you know Stitch gives infinite MP? Or that Chicken Little is basically Magnet before you get Magnet and trivializes some hard mob fights like the Timeless River windows?
-
Aero Magic
All of the Summons in II have an automatic healing mechanic, though the exact specifics vary. Like Peter Pan has Tink's gradual healing while Genie will sometimes throw you potions.
- All Countries in Europe that are selling KH3 Early
-
Aero Magic
It's actually the cheapest spell, costing only 10 MP.
- Kingdom Hearts III character renders have been shown on Famitsu.com
- 30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!
-
Aero Magic
People hating on II's version of Fire have never experienced the joy of stunlocking Zexion or buzzsawing Vexen with it. Also it's cool for close range crowd control and the occasional movement cheese.
-
Tetsuya Nomura discusses writing the scenario (including dialogue) for Kingdom Hearts III and the game's own Instagram-like social network
Even the worst dialogue in Days is somewhat digestible since it's not coming out of a voice actor's mouth. I'm surprised to hear how deep Nomura's influence on the writing goes, especially since there are occasional demonstrations on how he's actually capable of turning out great scenes and dialogue. There's also the fact that Days is a legitimately well-written game
-
Aero Magic
Emerald Blues. Also, Magnet is your friend. While Aero's implementation in I was unique, I never really missed it since we got the amazing Reflect spell in II (which has its own interesting applications if you know what you're doing).
- 30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!
-
A Problem In KH3 Reviews That isn't A Real Problem (No Spoilers)
To be frank, some of the options don't even seem to be worth it anyway from what I've seen. Flow Motion has be nerfed into the ground, Links suck (lol you have to have full MP, waste it all, and you get 0 I-frames for your trouble. Whose brilliant idea was that?), Attraction Flow just seems really gimmicky (and also lacks I-frames, which is garbage for things like the Astro Blaster Attraction), and many Keyblade Transformations are overshadowed by the Tangled Keyblade. Also, wanting to disable or ignore most of these things should speak volumes about the game design.
-
30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!
II is my GOAT but I cannot say it has a particularly well-told story. It has its strong moments, don't get me wrong, but overall it just kind of meanders and has a lot of issues with its Disney world implementation. Thank god we have Days, though. It's a character-driven tragedy of the highest caliber.
-
So I got this email in my mailbox... :D
bizkit047 got an email from Square during his stream of the JP version. They asked if he wanted a review copy so they're clearly not out. But yeah, this entire thing is a mess. Japan should have never gotten the game nearly a week before everyone else.
-
So I got this email in my mailbox... :D
RIP
-
So I got this email in my mailbox... :D
Hearsay is telling me that Australia gets the game tonight.
- Who is your favorite original Organization XIII member?
- 30 Days to KH3 challenge, DAY 31!
-
So I got this email in my mailbox... :D
I already have plans for Saturday I can't cancel (RIP), but a release date change would still give 3 straight days to play and complete the game since I took Tuesday off from work and don't work Mondays.
-
So I got this email in my mailbox... :D
Really hoping we actually get the release date pushed up. Getting the game sooner is better than later.
- What Difficulty Will You Choose To Play KH3?
- UK Midnight Release for KHIII Confirmed