Everything posted by Karxrida
-
ESRB rating released on Kingdom Hearts III's official website
Pretty sure a rating can't change once it's given. You have to submit a finalized-ish copy of the game to get it rated. E10+ is what I expected. T was a possibility, but not a likely one.
-
Ranking the KH games
1.) II My GOAT. Amazingly fun and rewarding gameplay with a great progression system and beautiful soundtrack. Roxas is also the best character. 2.) 358/2 Days Best-written Kingdom Hearts game by a country mile. The friendship between Roxas and co. feels the most real out of any trio and the ending is extremely emotional. Yeah the gameplay sucks, but in a way it's leagues better than 3D and BBS by virtue of not being fundamentally broken. Plus the repetitiveness actually enhances the writing by hammering in how Roxas is living life. 3.) Re:coded Story is nonexistent but the gameplay is superb. The devs made the Command Deck work without breaking normal combos and the game just feels great. 4.) Birth By Sleep The gameplay is really bad (screw the boss design in particular) but it's still somehow fun at least. Story is blarg and it has the worst tho. Aqua is also boring and overrated as hell fite me bro. 5.) Re:Chain of Memories Writing is pretty good but the gameplay is blarg (unless you're playing Reverse/Rebirth). Just not very fun. 6.) Dream Drop Distance This game is just terrible--the combat and story are both garbage. Dumb time traveling and shark jumping crap. It's just a complete failure on every level. Haven't played I or the mobile game or 0.2.
-
Possibility of another disney world
I can only see one more new Disney world, and even then I'm not sure considering the current Nort distribution. (I don't think Demyx and Vexen will be at any Disney worlds and I'm not sure what Saïx will end up doing.)
- Will KH3 be Fully Orchestrated?
- Which is your favorite version of xehanort
-
What do you want from a new version of Nintendo Switch?
1.) Better battery life. Current is passable but could be better. 2.) More space on the hard drive. 16G is lame even if SD cards mitigate that. 3.) Improved wireless internet capabilities. The range feels really small. 4.) A power boost. It doesn't have to be super significant, but more is always better.
- Kingdom Hearts -The Story So Far- announced for the PlayStation 4; coming October 30th for $39.99
- Kingdom Hearts 3 The Floaty Debate | Is this a PROBLEM? - Discussion
- Which world are you hoping to see the return of most?
- Which KH game will KH3 feel like the most?
- What was your favorite new detail in the extended KH3 trailer?
-
Favorite KH Characters and Keyblades?
Ignore.
- Kingdom Hearts III Big Hero 6 Trailer: San Fransokyo, Gummi Ships And More!
- Big Hero 6 trailer shown at Playstation Lineup Tour Japan
- Big Hero 6 trailer shown at Playstation Lineup Tour Japan
-
(SPOILERS) Randall confirmed to be in KH3...
Being exiled to Florida on its own is enough of a reason to want revenge.
- Who's the most likely member to betray the new Organization?
- What do you want to see in the upcoming Nintendo Direct?
-
What KH news do you expect out of Tokyo Game Show?
I'm expecting a San Fransokyo trailer at least. A new world reveal would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.
- 12 replies
-
- announcements
- kh
- kh1
- kh3
-
Tagged with:
- What would be the most important thing in a Kingdom Hearts convention?
-
Which KH game has the best World transportation?
The direct selection of COM/Days/BBS/Re:coded is functional (and probably the best because of it) but also kind of boring. Still haven't played the first game but apparently Gummi Ships there are terrible. I think I like II's version the best. The Gummi Ship missions there aren't too difficult and act as good palette cleansers to break up the normal action. Plus the music rocks.
- What do you think the final world in KH3 will look like?
-
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
A Direct. Doing it at D23 doesn't seem appropriate, plus Nintendo would want maximum visibility for the initial reveal.
- What was your favorite thing this Summer?
-
How soon after KH3 releases would you want DLC?
If we do get DLC, I'd prefer if Square waited a month or two before announcing/releasing anything. I probably don't have the time to power through the game in a week and will end up doing multiple playthoughs (I'm not don't a blind Crit run of an Osaka game). Plot twist: it turns into the giant rock from YGOTAS. Because shut up.