Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Entitled fans are back at it.

A little bit of gameplay or even that exact same trailer but comparing the original cutscenes to the PS4 port would have been better though.

Edit: I love how this trailer looks like the original trailers for KHI and KHII, everything has to be said.

Edited by Taco Dad

It's not like a small percentage of fans have been waiting for KH III for 10 years . We've all been waiting for it for 10 years . How come we are patient and they aren't ?

To be honest , I don't really care when KH III comes out (even if that's 2020) . As long as I'm alive , even if I don't own a PS4 (which is pretty much my only "negative" in all of this) , I'll be patiently waiting to see KH III because I'm a KH fan and if something is gonna complete my childhood memories , it is gonna be KH III . 

I'm not a fan that cares about video quality and that's why KH 1.5+2.5 does nothing to me . I own both collections on my PS3 and that's good enough for me . But I've never b*tched about it on Twitter or generally on the Internet . Same goes for 2.8 . I never owned a 3DS so I never got to play DDD but again , I've seen the playthrough on Youtube and video quality won't make any difference to me . And just like I watched DDD on Youtube , that's what I'm gonna do with the Back Cover and 0.2 .

If you ask me , it has always been a good time to be a KH fan . Even if you can't buy the game because of the consoles' evolution . It will always and forever be an amazing series and fans like the ones above can't ruin it . They won't ruin it for me ,at least .

Just ignore them. People love to use the internet to hate and let their anger out.

The trailer was fine, and I don't get why people expected KH3 news. "Winter"... it said "Winter" in the 2.8 trailer, not "December". Also that was before 2.8 got delayed. Some people should just calm down and look forward to 2017. Will be a huge year for KH!

*sigh* It really disgusts me when I see something like this. These people blame Square when it's really these fans' fault to begin with. They overhyped themselves and kept their expectation too high. Square never promised us any KH3 news for Jump Festa and it's somehow their fault? We were only promised KH3 news this Winter, which, fun fact: It's not Winter yet. -_- Winter does not equal December only; there's still January and February. They even stated there would be no KH3 news till after 2.8 releases. So, they've actually stuck with what they stated rather than "lying to us" or "disappointing us."

You know what disappoints me? These people; thinking that they should blame Square when it's their fault for leaving their expectations too high and forgetting what Square has informed us. They really disgust me as they leave a bad image on a fanbase, making others think that everyone's like this in the KH fanbase.

If you're mad that Square didn't release any KH3 news/trailers in this event, you have no one to blame but yourself. ('You' not referring to you Barry Bacon Allen.)

EDIT: Gee, I wonder who that first person with that comment is. I won't say who s/he is, but I really don't like him/her.

Yeah, there is a reason they said 'winter' rather than December, keep it ambiguous in case 2.8 gets delayed xD

Well, people always overreact nowadays. Especially since a big part of the internet is used by immature kids so its no wonder there are comments like this because most of them dont know the concept of patience.

I have been waiting for KH3 for 10 years now and i dont really care if i have to wait a few more years...hell, i dont even own a PS4 yet. After all KH3 is a huge game and its better that the developers take all the time they need to make it as good as possible for us rather than rushing it and giving us an incomplete title which only leads to more hate.

Edited by EndOfTheWorld

Just ignore them. People love to use the internet to hate and let their anger out.

The trailer was fine, and I don't get why people expected KH3 news. "Winter"... it said "Winter" in the 2.8 trailer, not "December". Also that was before 2.8 got delayed. Some people should just calm down and look forward to 2017. Will be a huge year for KH!

Isn't that what was said last year? I'm worried about Nomura getting sidetracked with ff7 or other projects putting kh on the back burner. BUT honestly, if you've been a kh fan long enough, you can only hope for news at an event, but it's just best to keep low expectations. And I honestly don't know what new thing 1.5+2.5 could show (with previous kh graphics in mind, about the same, not a remake).

Here's to 2017 being a good year for kh.

Isn't that what was said last year? I'm worried about Nomura getting sidetracked with ff7 or other projects putting kh on the back burner. BUT honestly, if you've been a kh fan long enough, you can only hope for news at an event, but it's just best to keep low expectations. And I honestly don't know what new thing 1.5+2.5 could show (with previous kh graphics in mind, about the same, not a remake).

Nope. At the end of this year's E3 trailer of 2.8 it says "Upcoming announcements this Winter", referring to KH3. No one said it would be this year, but people just expected it for no reason.

Nope. At the end of this year's E3 trailer of 2.8 it says "Upcoming announcements this Winter", referring to KH3. No one said it would be this year, but people just expected it for no reason.

So it was never stated last year this would be a big year for kh?

We get a 30 second 1.5+2.5 trailer and now people are complaining and getting heated. Whether it be 'where is Kingdom Hearts 3 square you promised winter news' or newer ones like 'WHERE IS THE 0.2 PS4 DEMO KINDA FUNNY GAMES HAD IT WHY CAN'T WE'.

Yes the trailer was short but what can they show? It's a remaster of a remaster of decade old games. You don't need a demo of a demo, you're 5 weeks away from getting the game.

KH3 news was never promised and those screenshots are enough to hold me over, but for some I guess it's not. I was crossing my fingers for a surprise but I honestly don't care that it didn't show up.

In 2017 Square Enix are giving you a KH3 demo, a new movie and every KH game on the PS4, more updates for your KH mobile game, tons of merchandise, a worldwide concert and a ton of KH3 news. That sounds great to me!

These are the same people who want 20 worlds, 100 hours of gameplay and the game to be out in 2017 because they've been waiting for 10 years. You may have been waiting 10 years, but the game hasn't been in development for 10 years. It's also disrespectful to Tetsuya Nomura and all of BD3 (Osaka).

It has been stated many times that there was an information ban as they didn't want other games to overshadow Final Fantasy 15 because it needed to meet a set goal. Dragon Quest fans haven't seen DQ11 since E3 2015 so it's only fair on them that that game got the spotlight.

e2RcRg6.png

DyVsGae.png

PGXAtf3.png

bHBzaPH.png

*sarcastically* Oh my, what a surprise. Even more stupid is they aren't even close with what Nomura said. Shocking. Edited by KingdomHearts3

Oh. That was stated, yes. But it was a big year for KH news, no? I mean we got many cool trailers of 2.8, the announcement of 1.5+2.5 and also some new screenshots of KH3.

The main focus was on 2.8 of course, since it will be released in just a few weeks.

Oh. That was stated, yes. But it was a big year for KH news, no? I mean we got many cool trailers of 2.8, the announcement of 1.5+2.5 and also some new screenshots of KH3.

The main focus was on 2.8 of course, since it will be released in just a few weeks.

I guess you're right. It seems like it's just a snippet for everyone though. If you're excited for 2.8 there you go, if you already have 1.5+2.5 but can make it to a concert next year, good. The 2.8 trailers were exciting, but I feel like there could have been a little more compensation for the delayed, what was going to be the first worldwide release for a KH game.

I guess you're right. It seems like it's just a snippet for everyone though. If you're excited for 2.8 there you go, if you already have 1.5+2.5 but can make it to a concert next year, good. The 2.8 trailers were exciting, but I feel like there could have been a little more compensation for the delayed, what was going to be the first worldwide release for a KH game.

Nothing was promised last year. At the start of 2016 there was an interview with Shinji Hashimoto and Tetsuya Nomura about their goals for 2016.

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/01/nomura-talks-2016-and-beyond-in-latest-famitsu-creators-feature/

“Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake have entered a significant time of development, although like every year when it is in the middle of development, PR will release information to the public,” Nomura said. “Such as arcades and in regards to copyrights, and with respect to what management is continuing to do, we’ll try to make our content more fun.”

It's not as if this year was dead, look at all the 2.8 trailers and information-as well as the reveal of 1.5+2.5, the 2 screenshots of KH3, Sora in WOFF, Unchained Chi story updates. It's been a good year for KH, just dry for KH3.

2.8´s delay most likely pushed back the KH3 news, and them being on Winter doesn't mean that they have to be on December. Sadly, this kind of behavior won't end until KH3's release, and even then they might just keep trashing the game after release. 

These kinds of "fans" disgust me to no end, and no matter how much info we get, they'll still complain about it not being enough.

*sigh* It really disgusts me when I see something like this. These people blame Square when it's really these fans' fault to begin with. They overhyped themselves and kept their expectations too high. Square never promised us any KH3 news for Jump Festa and it's somehow their fault? We were only promised KH3 news this Winter, which, fun fact: It's not Winter yet. -_- Winter does not equal December only; there's still January and February. They even stated there would be no KH3 news till after 2.8 releases. So, they've actually stuck with what they stated rather than "lying to us" or "disappointing us."

You know what disappoints me? These people; thinking that they should blame Square when it's their fault for leaving their expectations too high and forgetting what Square has informed us. They really disgust me as they leave a bad image on a fanbase, making others think that everyone's like this in the KH fanbase.

If you're mad that Square didn't release any KH3 news/trailers in this event, you have no one to blame but yourself. ('You' not referring to you Barry Bacon Allen.)

EDIT: Gee, I wonder who that first person with that comment is. I won't say who s/he is, but I really don't like him/her.

Winter is March too, just not the end of March.

Here's my two cents regarding this issue.

I had this small (like, very small) series of tweets with Dean (Soraalam1) regarding the 1.5+2.5 trailer. Me, Dean (and a couple of people who favored our opinions) HOPED (not WANTED) a longer trailer than that. It just doesn't make sense that the 1.5+2.5 trailer is only 35 seconds long. If it was, it might just as well be attached to the 2.8 Final Trailer that we got a week ago, just as a KH3 trailer was attached to the 2.8 reveal trailer back at TGS 2015.

(Trailer in question here:

)

Then it hit me: This is a re-port of a port. What else is there to show? 60fps? Faster load times? There's not that much to show anymore. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that 35 seconds is enough, nbd.

Second one, is these naggers who are entitled for KH3. I'll be blunt here: people don't f**king know how business works. 2016 is the year for Final Fantasy (WoFF and FFXV). Square Enix IS NOT ENTITLED to release a trailer or any information every single chance they can. If I read an interview with Nomura right, it goes a little something like this: "I want to share information with you guys, but now is not the time for that." Meaning Nomura had to follow a procedure just so that he can release info.

Take the 2.8 Final Trailer for instance. The second part of that announcement (the Sora WoFF DLC, Simple and Clean -Ray of Hope Mix- iTunes EP pre-order, and the Special Edition KH 15th Anniversary PS4) did not come until noon that day because he had to wait for both SE's Business Division 3, Universal Music (Utada Hikaru's label company) AND Sony Japan are ready to release related info. Its a hierarchical process that Nomura followed. He did not simply went *poof* here's your KH stuff. He had to follow protocol.

Another point here, as the OP pointed out. is that the game has not been in development for 10 years. Sure, you've waited 10 years. but 10 years my ass. Didn't Re:CoM, Days, BbS, Coded and Re:coded cover any of that wait time? Those games are essential to the plot, not just "spin-offs" that prolongs the franchise just for them to earn cash. There was never an instance where a game that's made from scratch went under a development time for a very short time and came out clean and free of problems (looking at you, Ubisoft). There's a reason why FFXV got delayed, why every single SE game that's slated for release after XV got delayed. Because they wanted to perfect the game. You wanted FFXV back in September? Go ahead, you can have it. But as the 4chan thread (that was concluded as fake then but latter turned out to be at least 80% correct) said, FFXV was nowhere near done back in September. Want a broken game early. Fine by me, just don't go whining around and complaining.

With that in mind, Nomura wanted KH3 to be perfect. Because of that, he will NEVER release information that's far from its perfected state. That, and with the fact that he's gonna go out with his big guns come 2017 with KH's 15th anniversary, I'd like to tell these naggers one thing:

SIT THE F**K DOWN AND WAIT FOR INFO TO COME IN.

I agree with everything you said except the 10 year comment. While we haven't been truly waiting for 10 years, I can see where they are coming from, KH3 is the obvious next step after KH2 so some people probably had that in their heads since it came out and we can't blame them for that since we do that all the time with media and stuff (a lot for movies). However, we have been waiting for 6 - 7 years since it was confirmed in a Ultimania that KH3 was happening for sure. I hate it when people use the others games we have received as a excuse because it's irrelevant, fact is KH3 was a confirmed title and we didn't know when it was coming out and the other games kept popping up like a can of springs, so as far as we would know KH3 could have been after bbs. Plus, in the back of our heads we were still thinking about 3 while we were still playing the other games and how would the other games connect with it, the fact that we got other storylines did stop the clock for 3, if anything it made us want it more to find out how the overall story would get wrapped up. But, the difference between us and them is the way we are viewing and talking about it. When I say I've been waiting for "insert said time", I'm saying it in a positive way, but they are saying it in a negative way. And that's what makes them toxic. Edited by Kingdomhe

Nothing was promised last year. At the start of 2016 there was an interview with Shinji Hashimoto and Tetsuya Nomura about their goals for 2016.

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/01/nomura-talks-2016-and-beyond-in-latest-famitsu-creators-feature/

“Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake have entered a significant time of development, although like every year when it is in the middle of development, PR will release information to the public,” Nomura said. “Such as arcades and in regards to copyrights, and with respect to what management is continuing to do, we’ll try to make our content more fun.”

It's not as if this year was dead, look at all the 2.8 trailers and information-as well as the reveal of 1.5+2.5, the 2 screenshots of KH3, Sora in WOFF, Unchained Chi story updates. It's been a good year for KH, just dry for KH3.

I wasn't saying I was looking for "promised" content. If you don't already have 1.5+2.5, plan to get woff together Sora dlc, enjoy playing khux, that's fine. 2.8 info was great, fantastic even. I was hoping for just a smidge more for KH heading into the 15th anniversary. Not upset. Little disappointed in KH3 dryness.

We get a 30 second 1.5+2.5 trailer and now people are complaining and getting heated. Whether it be 'where is Kingdom Hearts 3 square you promised winter news' or newer ones like 'WHERE IS THE 0.2 PS4 DEMO KINDA FUNNY GAMES HAD IT WHY CAN'T WE'. 

Yes the trailer was short but what can they show? It's a remaster of a remaster of decade old games. You don't need a demo of a demo, you're 5 weeks away from getting the game. 

KH3 news was never promised and those screenshots are enough to hold me over, but for some I guess it's not. I was crossing my fingers for a surprise but I honestly don't care that it didn't show up.

In 2017 Square Enix are giving you a KH3 demo, a new movie and every KH game on the PS4, more updates for your KH mobile game, tons of merchandise, a worldwide concert and a ton of KH3 news. That sounds great to me!

These are the same people who want 20 worlds, 100 hours of gameplay and the game to be out in 2017 because they've been waiting for 10 years. You may have been waiting 10 years, but the game hasn't been in development for 10 years. It's also disrespectful to Tetsuya Nomura and all of BD3 (Osaka).

It has been stated many times that there was an information ban as they didn't want other games to overshadow Final Fantasy 15 because it needed to meet a set goal. Dragon Quest fans haven't seen DQ11 since E3 2015 so it's only fair on them that that game got the spotlight. 

e2RcRg6.png

DyVsGae.png

PGXAtf3.png

bHBzaPH.png

I mean, I'd also like to have 20 worlds, 100 hours of gameplay, and for it to be out in late 2017, but I think I get your point, lol. X)"

And yeah, there's really not much justification to complain right now. Really I think the only thing worth being outraged over is how much they're still messing with us western users with Unchained X. They may have done a few small things like make it take 5 purchases to get a guaranteed medal, but that's still asking you to spend a lot more money on a mobile game than is reasonable for the average player, not to mention the deals are just as expensive, jewels are still not that abundant of a reward source, even if you awarded 200 jewels each day you still wouldn't be giving players enough to buy most of these deals more than twice without having to shell out real money at least 3 times, and it certainly doesn't help that they keep advertising "important and useful medals" that are only available when you get the rare advertised medal AND manage to guilt it, ie getting up to 6 more of the same one, like some kind of god of luck or something.

Less energy needs to be put into whining about how KH3 isn't out yet, and more should be put into pressuring Square to make the western version of Unchained less of a sponge that doesn't reward you back as much as you put in. These fools all be complaining for the wrong reasons, lol. xD

Back on the topic though, didn't Nomura say that no real significant KH3 news was going to be unveiled until AFTER 2.8 was released? I mean, yeah it was originally supposed to release this month, but things have clearly changed so they need to wait until after the middle of January at the earliest to even tell anything huge and mind-blowing. And I mean it makes more sense anyway, it will actually be the 15th anniversary that year, if you're going to drop a whole bunch of KH3 news without a FF XV release to worry about stepping on, it's going to be that year.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

tumblr_og5j3hUORp1rw0mueo3_500.gif

*Groans*

It's typical really, these so-called "Fans" ruining everyone's perception of the entire Fanbase of KH by constantly complaining when the next bit of KH News shown isn't KH3 or if Nomura allegedly broke his "promise" to give KH3 News immediately upon Winter's dawning. They know nothing of business, protocol or priorities. WoFF and FFXV were the main focus of this year and would have taken any and all attention away from KH3, or vice versa, if news for both were released.

It's not like things have been dry or dead this year, what with news for I.5/II.5 for the PS4 along with II.8 and it's included games and movie. Plus, the "10 Years" argument has little ground to it, as history has taught us, games that are in dev for that long are in Development Hell and are very likely to either be cancelled or be terrible, so it wouldn't have been smart for Square to have it in development for that long in the first place. Case in point: Duke Nukem: Forever, a game that suffered serious Development Hell and ended up being filled with outdated jokes, a shit ending and an overall bad gameplay experience.

I will agree that KH3 was revealed far too early, but it's still not an excuse for the behaviour by these people, at all. It is simply not acceptable. :/

C'mon people, you KNOW we would be gettin whatever it is we're getting this winter NOW if FF15 was not delayed. 

We're not getting info because it isn't ready, doesn't exist, or something like that, we're literally not getting anything because KH 2.8 was delayed.