Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

(HEAVY SPOILER) Sora spoiled the first world we'll visit in KH3.

And guess which world is it?

THAT'S RIGHT! MOUNT OLYMPUS, BABY...

maxresdefault.jpg

And many of us (myself included) thought it would be Tangled (Rapunzel) world the first one we were going to visit in the game, didn't we? Well, it's ONE OF THE FIRST ONES we'll visit, but NOT THE FIRST ONE, get it?

In my honest opinion, this is good, and you guys might be wondering "why", right? OK, I'll tell ya. Remember when Nomura-san said that most of KH3's (Disney) worlds would be new to the series (aside of Mount Olympus)? So, we'll get to revisit an old world (although with new areas never seen before) first and then we can enjoy the fresh, completely new worlds , which'll surely be exciting, don't you think? And many of you guys were right: according to the gameplays we've seen in 2015, in the Mount Olympus world, Sora was still wearing his KH2 outfit, while in the Tangled world, he already has his new ones, so that makes sense to me. But, if you guys don't mind me asking you: How will Sora receive his new clothes after (re) visiting Mount Olympus? Will he return to Yen Sid's tower and the wizard'll ask the three good fairies to do that for the boy again or something like that?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

As of right now, I would like to check out the English Version of the scene first. Just to know all what Yen Sid said to him.

But I kinda doubt this thought: He might be given the clothes to one of the characters of Mount Olympus, as to symbolize he along with Donald and Goofy aren't "Junior Heroes" anymore. I guess Zeus if not Hercules? Maybe possibly the Horse and Chariot Attraction Flow  along with the Mount Olympus Keyblade?

Maybe Yen Sid will contact Sora to return to Mysterious Tower.

But like I said, I would like to check out what all Yen Sid said to Sora first before jumping the gun.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

As of right now, I would like to check out the English Version of the scene first. Just to know all what Yen Sid said to him.

But I kinda doubt this thought: He might be given the clothes to one of the characters of Mount Olympus. I guess Zeus if not Hercules?

But like I said, I would like to check out what all Yen Sid said to Sora first before jumping the gun.

I don't understand Japanese that much, but according to what someone (can't remember who now) on this site said and based on Donald and Goofy's mannerisms: maybe Yen Sid was reminding Sora on his failure on the Mark of Mastery exam, but still said that Sora is strong enough to win the battle...Yeah, something like that. 

I don't understand Japanese that much, but according to what someone (can't remember who now) on this site said and based on Donald and Goofy's mannerisms: maybe Yen Sid was reminding Sora on his failure on the Mark of Mastery exam, but still said that Sora is strong enough to win the battle...Yeah, something like that. 

I'm thinking that's what he said, of Sora dropping his head down. But I just want to be sure anyway.

I'm thinking that's what he said, of Sora dropping his head down. But I just want to be sure anyway.

Technically speaking, Sora got trapped by Org XIII, so it was not his fault completely.

But I kinda doubt this thought: He might be given the clothes to one of the characters of Mount Olympus, as to symbolize he along with Donald and Goofy aren't "Junior Heroes" anymore. I guess Zeus if not Hercules? Maybe possibly the Horse and Chariot Attraction Flow  along with the Mount Olympus Keyblade?

Since they visited Olympus Coliseum the final time in KH2 (after the battle with Hades), it became quite clear from the illustration with the stars on the sky (Sky=Sora, pun intended) that they're not "Junior Heroes" anymore (Zeus is the one who did that probably).

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Someone translated that scene earlier, I saw it on Tumblr but don't remember the link, apparently what was done to Sora by the Xehanorts in the end of DDD made him lose some of his powers (lvl 1 reset explained, I guess), which is what makes Sora sad (Yen Sid says Sora already realized that, but I guess that was still confirming to him that he truly did lose his powers). Yen Sid directs him to go after a hero who has recovered his own powers for help, and Sora realizes he's talking about Herc. So he, Donald and Goofy take off to Olympus Coliseum to ask Hercules to help Sora recover his powers, and get full control over the ones he got with the Sleeping Keyholes quest.

It's a new "Mark of Mastery", apparently, so I guess when Sora unlocks Keyblade Transformations or something after finishing the world visit, he'll go back to Yen Sid, and will be made a Master for real, then right after that he'll get his new clothes, like Riku and Mickey did.

Someone translated that scene earlier, I saw it on Tumblr but don't remember the link, apparently what was done to Sora by the Xehanorts in the end of DDD made him lose some of his powers (lvl 1 reset explained, I guess), which is what makes Sora sad (Yen Sid says Sora already realized that, but I guess that was still confirming to him that he truly did lose his powers). Yen Sid directs him to go after a hero who has recovered his own powers for help, and Sora realizes he's talking about Herc. So he, Donald and Goofy take off to Olympus Coliseum to ask Hercules to help Sora recover his powers, and get full control over the ones he got with the Sleeping Keyholes quest.

It's a new "Mark of Mastery", apparently, so I guess when Sora unlocks Keyblade Transformations or something after finishing the world visit, he'll go back to Yen Sid, and will be made a Master for real, then right after that he'll get his new clothes, like Riku and Mickey did.

Exactly! I was just wondering what explanation Nomura-san was going to give us this time to return Sora to level 1, again. Guess that answers it for me. Thanks. xD

Will Kairi and Lea get new clothes, too?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

I would guess so, at least for Kairi. Kairi's clothes in the chi anniversary card were a bit different from the KH2 ones, and according to Nomura Riku's was a prototype of his KH3 outfit, so I think the same is true to Kairi's outfit there. Lea... I hope so, at least, but who knows, they might just keep him in the Org coat since it's useful and all.

This is what Then say :

The Mark of mastery awakened a new power within sora and riku, but since sora fell to the darkness his new power his not complete.

In order to Gather the 7 lights and defeat xehanort he need to retreive his lost power and awaken his full strenght, so yen sid advice him to ask the hero who retreived his lost power (aka hercule).

In the gulli Ship They try to guess how to go to their destination, and sora remember his was told to follow the "key to his heart".

Édit : i was way to slow to post this x)

Edited by Sisyphe21

Technically speaking, Sora got trapped by Org XIII, so it was not his fault completely.

Since they visited Olympus Coliseum the final time in KH2 (after the battle with Hades), it became quite clear from the illustration with the stars on the sky (Sky=Sora, pun intended) that they're not "Junior Heroes" anymore (Zeus is the one who did that probably).

And perhaps maybe, Zeus will grant Sora the outfit. I bet Hercules has told his old man about Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Especially Sora.

This is what Then say :

The Mark of mastery awakened a new power within sora and riku, but since sora fell to the darkness his new power his not complete.

In order to Gather the 7 lights and defeat xehanort he need to retreive his lost power and awaken his full strenght, so yen sid advice him to ask the hero who retreived his lost power (aka hercule).

In the gulli Ship They try to guess how to go to their destination, and sora remember his was told to follow the "key to his heart".

Édit : i was way to slow to post this x)

Nope, not really...;)

And perhaps maybe, Zeus will grant Sora the outfit. I bet Hercules has told his old man about Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Especially Sora.

So, the only reason we're (re) visiting Mount Olympus is to get back the power that was supposed to be Sora's? Very clever, SE. Also, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nomura-san say that by the time KH3 starts, Sora will already be a Master? Unless the game's logo appears only after finishing Mount Olympus, right?

But Nomura said it would be Tangled. Pretty sure the interveiw didn't have hims sayign "one of"

And yet, 0.2 ending shows SDG heading to Mount Olympus. Maybe Tangled is the FIRST NEW WORLD we'll visit, but NOT THE FIRST ONE we'll visit in the game, get it? Perhaps it's the second one.  :wink:

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

And guess which world is it?

THAT'S RIGHT! MOUNT OLYMPUS, BABY...

attachicon.gifsora kh3.png

And many of us (myself included) thought it would be Tangled (Rapunzel) world the first one we were going to visit in the game, didn't we? Well, it's ONE OF THE FIRST ONES we'll visit, but NOT THE FIRST ONE, get it?

In my honest opinion, this is good, and you guys might be wondering "why", right? OK, I'll tell ya. Remember when Nomura-san said that most of KH3's (Disney) worlds would be new to the series (aside of Mount Olympus)? So, we'll get to revisit an old world (although with new areas never seen before) first and then we can enjoy the fresh, completely new worlds , which'll surely be exciting, don't you think? And many of you guys were right: according to the gameplays we've seen in 2015, in the Mount Olympus world, Sora was still wearing his KH2 outfit, while in the Tangled world, he already has his new ones, so that makes sense to me. But, if you guys don't mind me asking you: How will Sora receive his new clothes after (re) visiting Mount Olympus? Will he return to Yen Sid's tower and the wizard'll ask the three good fairies to do that for the boy again or something like that?

About Sora getting his new clothes, Nomura said that in some of the footage we had seen, Sora was already a Keyblade Master. Perhaps he becomes a Keyblade Master after going to Mount Olympus and gets his new clothes as a "reward" of sorts and heads to Corona? Also, Nomura found a way to explain Sora starting at level 1 in KH3 again, according to the ending, Xehanort trying to use Sora as a vessel and making him fall to darkness made Sora lose some of his abilities. Pretty interesting that Nomura really takes the time to explain why game mechanics are the way they are with the story...like in 0.2, you actually start at Level 50, crazy attention to details.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

About Sora getting his new clothes, Nomura said that in some of the footage we had seen, Sora was already a Keyblade Master. Perhaps he becomes a Keyblade Master after going to Mount Olympus and gets his new clothes as a "reward" of sorts and heads to Corona? Also, Nomura found a way to explain Sora starting at level 1 in KH3 again, according to the ending, Xehanort trying to use Sora as a vessel and making him fall to darkness made Sora lose some of his abilities. Pretty interesting that Nomura really takes the time to explain why game mechanics are the way they are with the story...like in 0.2, you actually start at Level 50, crazy attention to details.

どうもありがとうございました (Thank you very much)  :biggrin:  :wink:

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

No it wasn't. It was just announced as one of the first worlds.

Gosh, let's hope Mount Olympus and Yen Sid's tower (seen in KH3 gameplay video from D23 2015 Japan) are the only returning Disney worlds we'll have (and maybe Agrabah too).

Gosh, let's hope Mount Olympus and Yen Sid's tower (seen in KH3 gameplay video from D23 2015 Japan) are the only returning Disney worlds we'll have (and maybe Agrabah too).

I feel reasonably certain Disney Castle will show up too, since

Chip and Dale are analyzing Ansem's data and it would be a bit weird for me if they took their findings to the Mysterious Tower after they were done.

I feel reasonably certain Disney Castle will show up too, since

Chip and Dale are analyzing Ansem's data and it would be a bit weird for me if they took their findings to the Mysterious Tower after they were done.

Maybe as cutscenes only, just like KH1, Re: Coded and DDD.