Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

[Back Cover Spoilers] What's in ....

So then everyone, as I'm sure you're all aware, I gave a box to Luxu, a special box that contains a special something or other that remains a mystery to all of you! :3

tumblr_inline_ohw34cxqjI1qkmm41_540.jpg

So then, the million munny question here is, what do you all think resides in my box? I'd tell you, but heh, that's a secret! B)

So then everyone, as I'm sure you're all aware, I gave a box to Luxu, a special box that contains a special something or other that remains a mystery to all of you! :3

tumblr_inline_ohw34cxqjI1qkmm41_540.jpg

So then, the million munny question here is, what do you all think resides in my box? I'd tell you, but heh, that's a secret! B)

Well, 20 symbols on the box and it reads X super.

The box is empty! Yes, I believe that box is empty. It already looks heavy enough on its own without anything inside it.

Then Birth By Sleep rolls around and the X blade is forged from Ven vs Vanitas, we know Luxu was there at the time of the ending of BBS.

Hence after the blade gets split into 7 and 13 those pieces must be placed on the box, once all the pieces are there the X Blade will appear inside the box. The Master was just waiting for the right amount of pieces to be lined up with those on the box.

Well, 20 symbols on the box and it reads X super.

The box is empty! Yes, I believe that box is empty. It already looks heavy enough on its own without anything inside it.

Then Birth By Sleep rolls around and the X blade is forged from Ven vs Vanitas, we know Luxu was there at the time of the ending of BBS.

Hence after the blade gets split into 7 and 13 those pieces must be placed on the box, once all the pieces are there the X Blade will appear inside the box. The Master was just waiting for the right amount of pieces to be lined up with those on the box.

The X-Blade is a bit too predictable. Perhaps a overpowered Keyblade or unstoppable heartless.

I'm betting it contains either the heart or something else of the Master of Masters. He wanted to ensure he would survive the coming war, so he entrusted his means of bypassing the war with Luxu.