Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kidkillroy1

What KHIII Announcements Are You Hoping For?

I expect nothing but only a new KH3 interview and more new KH3 pics. I'm not expecting any new premature KH3 trailers because I it would really suck if they release a new KH3 trailer that still says "Now In Development" and still have no release date.

Trailers. Release dates. News about the frozen world & the brave world being canceled. I don't want my Kingdom Hearts III to be a chick flick. Also, I want it to be nothing like KH 2.8. It was so dark & hard to see, I gave up playing it the first day. Never played it ever since. So with that being said, I don't want it to be so dark anymore.

Edited by Nweintraub

Well friend, I'm hoping that we get a decent amount of news this year! At least for this month, I would expect a story trailer and interviews where Nomura goes a little more in depth with how development is progressing and how he and his team have been faring with the workload, ya know? A world reveal would definitely be nice! :D

For E3, I'm expecting a blowout the likes of which were seen back in 2015! A trailer with some gamepaly footage would be nice! San Fransokyo in particular is something I'd like to see in the gameplay footage, since we've yet to see anything of this world other than its announcement! And then some more development updates and Nomura explaining any new features he might want to include!

For the rest of the year, I'm sure that there'll be more exposure on the game, and by the end of this year, around Jump Festa, I really hope we get a 2018 release window! :D

Let's hope this is the case!

That they've instructed Jason Dohring (Terra) Willa Holland (Aqua) to at least pretend like they know what they're doing. The voice acting in BBS was horrendous. 0.2 made a step in the right direction but still pales in comparison to the strength of Sora or Roxas' voice acting, for instance. 

I'm now doubting there'll be anything KH3 related shown this month. Maybe a screenshot but no trailer. E3 guaranteed...........or else.

I also am now having doubts about the winter news but, I am trying to remain optimistic. I mean why would Square Enix announce at E3 last year that we would get KHIII news this winter just to give us news about KHUX. It just doesn't add up. I doubt they would give us that message at the end of the E3 KH2.8 trailer just for the announcement of KH Union Cross. That is the only thing that's holding my hope alive.

I'm just hoping that we get a release date within the next two years, at least. Nomura really likes to pull on my heart strings..

You think so?

they have veen promoting drive forms in the olympus for a reason. Most probably that's what we'll se in the next trailer, and I don't think that is E3 worthy. Thus the most natural thing to expect, is a trailer for the anniversary. I'm pretty positive here, although I could be wrong. I just believe ;) Edited by neil98

they have veen promoting drive forms in the olympus for a reason. Most probably that's what we'll se in the next trailer, and I don't think that is E3 worthy. Thus the most natural thing to expect, is a trailer for the anniversary. I'm pretty positive here, although I could be wrong. I just believe ;)

We will see I'm believing with you!