Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III at D23 Expo 2017

Our coverage of Kingdom Hearts III at D23 Expo 2017 in Anaheim, California has begun!

Beginning on July 14th and continuing through the 16th, D23 Expo is the ultimate Disney fan event where major Disney-owned companies and trademarks make various announcements related to Disney movies, games, etc. to create the ultimate experience for Disney fans.

At the first Orchestra concert in Los Angeles, California, Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III will make an appearance at D23 Expo 2017 on July 15th. This appearance includes a brand new trailer and a new world announcement. The official D23 website confirms that Kingdom Hearts III will appear during the Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase at 1:00 PM USA PDT inside the D23 Expo Arena.

During D23 Expo 2015, Square Enix revealed a brand new world featuring the Disney film, Big Hero 6. What will they have in store for us this time? Stay tuned throughout the event to find out what announcements will be made for Kingdom Hearts III!

KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer

<3 <3 <3

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 – D23 2017 Trailer Excerpt—Hercules

<3 <3 <3

Full Level Up! Conference

<3 <3 <3

Articles

<3 <3 <3

- Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to be at D23 Expo 2017 Anaheim

- Square Enix confirms a "special surprise" is coming to Kingdom Hearts Union χ%5BCross%5D to celebrate D23 Expo 2017

- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at D23 Expo 2017

- New Toy Story world for Kingdom Hearts III revealed at D23 Expo 2017

- D23 Expo 2017: Kingdom Hearts III releasing on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One in 2018

- New Kingdom Hearts III BRING ARTS action figures of Toy Sora, Donald, and Goofy announced

- New Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts Sora (Guardian Form) available for pre-order on SENA store; releasing End of September 2017 for $69.99

- Analysis of the Kingdom Hearts III – D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer

- Kingdom Hearts III will feature in Weekly Famitsu with a Tetsuya Nomura interview and a recap of D23 Expo 2017

Interviews

<3 <3 <3

- Tetsuya Nomura says a Nintendo Switch version of Kingdom Hearts III is possible after the PS4 and Xbox One versions

- Tetsuya Nomura hints that another playable character besides Sora will be available in Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses the Gummi Ship in Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses a "higher tier of magic" in Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses a new mechanic "Athletic Flow", Summons, and Keyblade transformations in Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura explains why Kingdom Hearts III has taken so long; also says they'll likely reveal all worlds before release

- Tetsuya Nomura is “confident” about 2018 release, and is not changing his original plans for Kingdom Hearts III

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses Attraction Flow in Kingdom Hearts III; says it'll be a surprise depending on the area

- Less Disney worlds in KH3 than KH2, but with more content; Big Hero 6 world development going well and next info is on its way; Toy Story world canon to the Toy Story timeline

- Tetsuya Nomura discusses Maleficient's role in Kingdom Hearts III, the possibility of Roxas's return, and more with IGN

- Every character's story will be settled in Kingdom Hearts III; the world Young Xehanort and Eraqus are at is an original world; Kingdom Hearts Union χ%5BCross%5D 5th Union leader reveal in early August

- Famitsu features Kingdom Hearts III with exclusive interview with Tetsuya Nomura discussing development and promotion of the game, Toy Story, and more

- Tetsuya Nomura answers fan questions about Kingdom Hearts III; discusses Square Enix characters, secret bosses, CGI movie, and more

- Tetsuya Nomura reveals new Kingdom Hearts III details in Dengeki Online interview; discusses tutorial stage, toy robots, and Keyblade transformations

Updates

<3 <3 <3

8:00 AM (USA PDT) - Exclusive Kingdom Hearts III posters will be given out to D23 attendees!

8:06 AM (USA PDT) - D23 Expo is already packed with dedicated fans waiting for today's presentations!

10:54 AM (USA PDT) - People are starting to line up. Only 2 hours to go!

11:00 AM (USA PDT) - It's starting!

11:01 AM (USA PDT) - Starting off with a sizzle reel!

11:02 AM (USA PDT) - Jimmy Pitaro, chairman of Disney Consumer Products is now on stage!

11:09 AM (USA PDT) - Kingdom Hearts III news will be last in the panel!

11:51 AM (USA PDT) - Orchestra trailer playing now

11:52 AM (USA PDT) - Testsuya Nomura is on the stage now!

11:57 AM (USA PDT) - New trailer is being shown!

11:58 AM (USA PDT) - Toy Story is the new world in Kingdom Hearts III!

12:02 PM (USA PDT) - Finally! Kingdom Hearts III will release in 2018!

12:04 PM (USA PDT) - A special Kingdom Hearts III Sora medal has been distributed to players of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross!

Screenshots

<3 <3 <3

Battle (1)Battle (2)Battle (3)Battle (4)Battle (5)Battle (6)Battle (7)Battle (8)Battle (9)Battle (10)Battle (11)Battle (12)Battle (13)Battle (14)Battle (15)Toy Story Trailer Screens (1)Toy Story Trailer Screens (2)Toy Story Trailer Screens (3)Toy Story Trailer Screens (4)Toy Story Trailer Screens (5)Toy Story Trailer Screens (6)Toy Story Trailer Screens (7)

SORA Hercules 1000TS Toy DonaldTS Toy GoofyTS Toy SoraKH3 Sora

Click here to view the article

What are the odds they show the trailer in the first half... because I'll be driving to work for the second :<

I think there is a good chance it will be in the first half. I believe they're gonna show Star Wars or Spider-man in the end. 

Edited by Connected

Is Anyone Else Ready For THE BIG BROADCAST And The New World's Announcement?!

WE HAVE LESS THAN AN HOUR TO GO!!

Now is your LAST CHANCE to reveal what you expect to see in the latest "'Kingdom Hearts 3'" Trailer!!

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-39239400-1415107636_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-98434500-1433946775_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-48191300-1438215729_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-43415800-1446951621_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-24225800-1483504308_thumb.jpg

Wow they managed to make a "huge" announcement over nothing really. We already knew about Toy Story since 2015.

I think it's really lazy they didn't even bother to dub the trailer.

But yay, 2018 it is. Unless they delay it again.

So back to silence until a December 2018 tweet about the delay?

Wow they managed to make a "huge" announcement over nothing really. We already knew about Toy Story since 2015. I think it's really lazy they didn't even bother to dub the trailer. But yay, 2018 it is. Unless they delay it again. So back to silence until a December 2018 tweet about the delay?

Well not really people won't believe it until it will be announced.

I'm so speechless Toy Story is nr.1 in my list.

Yeah, in fact it's my No 1 too.

I was so convinced it'd be in KH3 I would have been devastated if it hadn't been in the game.

It does look amazing and I couldn't be happier.

I'm really so excited I'll be unfairly disappointed at every "short" announcement until I finally have my copy of the game haha

We all knew it was going to release sometime next year. Now its just a matter of what month and IF it will be a worldwide release or if JP will get it first like past KH titles. Im predicting sometime in November of 2018 for a worldwide release