Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Who is the best female Disney villain?

Who is the best female Disney villain?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best female Disney villain?

• Te Ka
    • Zira
    • Queen of Hearts
    • Madame Medusa
    • Cruella de Vil
    • Mother Gothel
    • Evil Queen
    • Maleficent
    • Ursula
    • Lady Tremaine
    • Dawn Bellwether
    • Someone else? Share below!

Probably the "mom" from tangled. She actually sneaks into the royal castle, kidnaps an infant princess then proceeds to psychologically abuse the kid for years telling her she's not tough enough to handle the outside world . Not to mention the fact that stabbing flynn at the end of the movie was probably the most brutal thing I've seen since scar killed mufasa. Not the most intimidating villain but a pretty good one

I think Maleficent is the best female Disney villain! She embodies malice, darkness and evil in a way other Disney female villains cannot, and I just love her voice, her attire and her abilities! She can transform into a frickin dragon, for Pete's sake! (Ha, Pete's sake. xD) She's a bona fide classical villain!

Mother Gothel would have to come second, as I really liked her character! She was a woman who wanted to live forever, and so long as she'd keep Rapunzel under her thumb, she'd get just that, basically preventing Rapunzel from living a normal life, ya know?

I personally liked Zira as a villain. She had her reasons, but was also evilly manipulative. Plus, her villain song is amazing. <3

THAT'S MYYYYY LULLAAAAAABYYYYY!!!!!!! Ya, Zira is pretty badass! X3

Maleficent is still the biggest villain of Disney for reason.

She's a great villain. She's threatening, entertaining to watch, and she's got one of the best villain laughs.

She also never needed a song to show just how bad she was. It was assumed from the minute she showed up that no one could possibly challenge her and walk away.

Maleficent... The Mistress of all EVIL!!! nuff said. giphy.gif

when making questions like these one must always excludes those villians that would normally win. Like for exampel if you make a Poll with the best Batman villains you have to leave out the joker.