Allwil13

Kingdom Hearts 3 Excitement

Recommended Posts

Hey, everyone. I've been noticing over the past week or so that there seems to be some quickly rising tension in regards to certain leaks of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as concerns that the game will be disappointing. I understand that people are getting somewhat nervous, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic wherein we can all discuss the things we are excited about for Kingdom Hearts 3. Whatever you're looking forward to, please tell us here: worlds, gameplay, characters, minigames, you name it.

I think we all need to just take a breather and remember that we all love this series and that there is still plenty of excitement to be had. I think this could help us all relax. Let's all be positive and remember the things we're super excited for!

So, me personally, I'm super stoked for Toy Box and Monstropolis. I love Toy Story and Monsters Inc and these worlds look great! I'm super excited to explore them, and Monster Sora is super adorable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea. Just thinking about some of these has made me feel more positive about the game.

-Gummi Ships! I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea but I'm really looking forward to what they've created here. I can imagine spending a long time coming up with interesting ship designs.

-Seeing favourite characters. Both Ansems, Luxord, Xigbar, SDG of course, Riku. Also seeing interactions between characters that haven't met yet will be cool.

-Music. I'm hugely into game music and KH boasts one of the best soundtracks of all games. Can't wait to listen to tracks both old and new.

-Worlds. Despite some reservations the Disney worlds look brilliant. Pirates of the Caribbean I'm hugely hyped for since I love At World's End and Davy Jones.

-Others: Camera mode looks fun, boss fights look better designed with stagger and such, story will be interesting, some mini games I like the look of. Finding chests etc.

Then there's that feeling of playing a game for the first time. It can't be recaptured so it's important to try not to let disappointments ruin this.

Sorry for the long post, I have been feeling a bit meh about some things and writing this helped. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for the characters returning, how the story will go, how it will conclude, the gameplay, the worlds we're going to visit, the plot twist...pretty much everything. I'm more excited for the game then I am worried about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Allwil13 said:

Hey, everyone. I've been noticing over the past week or so that there seems to be some quickly rising tension in regards to certain leaks of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as concerns that the game will be disappointing. I understand that people are getting somewhat nervous, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic wherein we can all discuss the things we are excited about for Kingdom Hearts 3. Whatever you're looking forward to, please tell us here: worlds, gameplay, characters, minigames, you name it.

I think we all need to just take a breather and remember that we all love this series and that there is still plenty of excitement to be had. I think this could help us all relax. Let's all be positive and remember the things we're super excited for!

So, me personally, I'm super stoked for Toy Box and Monstropolis. I love Toy Story and Monsters Inc and these worlds look great! I'm super excited to explore them, and Monster Sora is super adorable!

I might be getting a PS4 that is 500 gb tomorrow along with a preorder of KH3.  I hope my expectation isn't wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Hey, everyone. I've been noticing over the past week or so that there seems to be some quickly rising tension in regards to certain leaks of Kingdom Hearts 3, as well as concerns that the game will be disappointing. I understand that people are getting somewhat nervous, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic wherein we can all discuss the things we are excited about for Kingdom Hearts 3. Whatever you're looking forward to, please tell us here: worlds, gameplay, characters, minigames, you name it.

I think we all need to just take a breather and remember that we all love this series and that there is still plenty of excitement to be had. I think this could help us all relax. Let's all be positive and remember the things we're super excited for!

So, me personally, I'm super stoked for Toy Box and Monstropolis. I love Toy Story and Monsters Inc and these worlds look great! I'm super excited to explore them, and Monster Sora is super adorable!

What a great question you've asked here so let me think:

1.I'm super excited about keyblade transformations and how magic works with the transformed keyblade.

2. I really like shotlock and wall running 

3. We can guard in midair and that's a point from me ;)

4. What i like the  most is when we are going to do the finishing move we can take goofy or donald and do the finishing move together

5. The worlds are huge this time 

6.We can explore more than the previous games 

7. Graphics are so so so so so so GOOD!!!

8.Character models are stunning, their looking fresh and so clean tbh 

9.I like the reaction commands(Bombarder,Duck flare etc) 

10. Guard ability is the same like kh2's guard, dodge roll is very good too 

11. Gummi ship is on another level 

Edited by Mariokhfanboy18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love all the excitement, guys! These are all things i'm excited for too! I liked all your posts so far, lol! I'm also super excited to see what the epilogue and secret movie will include since they apparently contain the "biggest poilers of the game".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allwil13 said:

Love all the excitement, guys! These are all things i'm excited for too! I liked all your posts so far, lol! I'm also super excited to see what the epilogue and secret movie will include since they apparently contain the "biggest poilers of the game".

What are you most excited for All???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariokhfanboy18 said:

What are you most excited for All???

The story definitely! I'm stoked to see how the Dark Seeker Saga is going to conclude, and I can't wait to see how all the characters are going to mesh into it. I'm also super excited to start using those amazing keyblade transformations, not to mention the attraction flow. The underwater combat in the Caribbean looks amazing, as does flying on Baymax in San Fransokyo. And I just want to run around as Monster Sora in Monstropolis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

The story definitely! I'm stoked to see how the Dark Seeker Saga is going to conclude, and I can't wait to see how all the characters are going to mesh into it. I'm also super excited to start using those amazing keyblade transformations, not to mention the attraction flow. The underwater combat in the Caribbean looks amazing, as does flying on Baymax in San Fransokyo. And I just want to run around as Monster Sora in Monstropolis!

Yup i totally agree with you i'm so hyped about the story ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are all things I'm excited for, as well!

But what am I most excited for?

Well...

Spoiler

Kairi

SoKai

Roxas

Vanitas being a terrible boi

The four elements lived in harmony-

EXPLORING 

SHIP BATTLES NONOTTHEONESTHATTHISGAMEWILLINEVITABLYCAUSE

RIKU AND OR LEA ABSOLUTELY ROASTING PEOPLE

MY HOME SLICE VENTUS INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE

AQUA BEATING MY ASS

CHIRITHY BEING A CUTE LIL BOI

XION DESTROYING MY HEART ONCE MORE

RAGE FORM AND THE GUNS

EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME BASICALLY

 

Edited by Kittenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

These are all things I'm excited for, as well!

But what am I most excited for?

Well...

  Reveal hidden contents

Kairi

SoKai

Roxas

Vanitas being a terrible boi

The four elements lived in harmony-

EXPLORING 

SHIP BATTLES NONOTTHEONESTHATTHISGAMEWILLINEVITABLYCAUSE

RIKU AND OR LEA ABSOLUTELY ROASTING PEOPLE

MY HOME SLICE VENTUS INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE

AQUA BEATING MY ASS

CHIRITHY BEING A CUTE LIL BOI

XION DESTROYING MY HEART ONCE MORE

RAGE FORM AND THE GUNS

EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME BASICALLY

 

OMG imagine the amazing conversations between Lea and Riku! They haven't had much interaction before now, so this will definitely be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kittenz said:

These are all things I'm excited for, as well!

But what am I most excited for?

Well...

  Hide contents

Kairi

SoKai

Roxas

Vanitas being a terrible boi

The four elements lived in harmony-

EXPLORING 

SHIP BATTLES NONOTTHEONESTHATTHISGAMEWILLINEVITABLYCAUSE

RIKU AND OR LEA ABSOLUTELY ROASTING PEOPLE

MY HOME SLICE VENTUS INTERACTING WITH EVERYONE

AQUA BEATING MY ASS

CHIRITHY BEING A CUTE LIL BOI

XION DESTROYING MY HEART ONCE MORE

RAGE FORM AND THE GUNS

EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME BASICALLY

 

LOL, literally everything on that list has me even more excited for KHIII. I can't wait for the new character interactions and the boss fights. In every KH game there's always a boss that gives me trouble. I can't wait to see who my new "Xaldin" boss fight will be, where I have to make a save point around that boss and constantly practice on them.

And those characters models are so yummy. I can't believe they took the same basic Organization coats we see in every game and give them some updates in graphics and now they look shiny new. Literally shiny leather. This game can't come fast enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

LOL, literally everything on that list has me even more excited for KHIII. I can't wait for the new character interactions and the boss fights. In every KH game there's always a boss that gives me trouble. I can't wait to see who my new "Xaldin" boss fight will be, where I have to make a save point around that boss and constantly practice on them.

And those characters models are so yummy. I can't believe they took the same basic Organization coats we see in every game and give them some updates in graphics and now they look shiny new. Literally shiny leather. This game can't come fast enough!

Yeah, the character models in KH3 have kind of hit the "hot" mark, haha. My mouth dropped open when I saw Riku for the first time, and then it dropped to the floor when I saw Lea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, the character models in KH3 have kind of hit the "hot" mark, haha. My mouth dropped open when I saw Riku for the first time, and then it dropped to the floor when I saw Lea.

Same. Lea's appearance in the Pirates trailer was pure eye candy. And then again with him and Saix/Isa on the clocktower. It's funny because I was a bit bored with the Organization coats, but now these new graphics make me want to see all their coats again with these update graphics. The level of detail on the shiny leather. Kairi, Sora, and Riku's outfits are well detailed to. KH3 is going to be a beautiful game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Same. Lea's appearance in the Pirates trailer was pure eye candy. And then again with him and Saix/Isa on the clocktower. It's funny because I was a bit bored with the Organization coats, but now these new graphics make me want to see all their coats again with these update graphics. The level of detail on the shiny leather. Kairi, Sora, and Riku's outfits are well detailed to. KH3 is going to be a beautiful game.

I do love the new details on the coats, but I'll admit I'm hoping Lea switches  his wardrobe out at the end of the game. Like in the epilogue or something. He's a human again; he doesn't need the coat! Plus I want to see what nomura can come up with for a new outfit for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I do love the new details on the coats, but I'll admit I'm hoping Lea switches  his wardrobe out at the end of the game. Like in the epilogue or something. He's a human again; he doesn't need the coat! Plus I want to see what nomura can come up with for a new outfit for him.

He'll probably get a normal outfit in the epilogue. I don't expect anyone to still be wearing those coats after KHIII, minus possibly Xigbar, MoM, and Luxu. Provided the latter two appear in the game at all. And provided Xigbar's still around. I could see him still in the coat. But all the other Organization XIII peeps? Time for  a wardrobe change and put Xehanort in the past.

I hope Roxas gets a new outfit in the epilogue too, if he's still around. I don't mind his KHII outfit, but everyone else has new outfits. My boi needs one too. And Namine! Goodness Namine needs a new outfit. Maybe that's why they refuse to show her. She has some new bling on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

He'll probably get a normal outfit in the epilogue. I don't expect anyone to still be wearing those coats after KHIII, minus possibly Xigbar, MoM, and Luxu. Provided the latter two appear in the game at all. And provided Xigbar's still around. I could see him still in the coat. But all the other Organization XIII peeps? Time for  a wardrobe change and put Xehanort in the past.

I hope Roxas gets a new outfit in the epilogue too, if he's still around. I don't mind his KHII outfit, but everyone else has new outfits. My boi needs one too. And Namine! Goodness Namine needs a new outfit. Maybe that's why they refuse to show her. She has some new bling on.

I think it would be weird if everyone else got new outfits and Roxas didn't. I also imagine that if Xigbar/Braig survives to the end he'll get some new duds too. Everyone just needs to go to the mall and upgrade their wardrobe, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Yeah, the character models in KH3 have kind of hit the "hot" mark, haha. My mouth dropped open when I saw Riku for the first time, and then it dropped to the floor when I saw Lea.

Everyone is too attractive in this game it's not fair xD Even mickey xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I think it would be weird if everyone else got new outfits and Roxas didn't. I also imagine that if Xigbar/Braig survives to the end he'll get some new duds too. Everyone just needs to go to the mall and upgrade their wardrobe, lol!

It'll be weird though. Half the characters I can't even imagine in anything but their coats. It's practically their birthday suits at this point, lol. I suspect Lea's only in the coat now because of his connections with Saix, Roxas, and Xion. Their still in their coats and they'll probably all change out of them together when the story is over.

It would be kind of cool if the Seekers had new battle suits in their boss fights. To spice it up a little and separate these new boss fights from their old ones in previous games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

I do love the new details on the coats, but I'll admit I'm hoping Lea switches  his wardrobe out at the end of the game. Like in the epilogue or something. He's a human again; he doesn't need the coat! Plus I want to see what nomura can come up with for a new outfit for him.

20 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

He'll probably get a normal outfit in the epilogue. I don't expect anyone to still be wearing those coats after KHIII, minus possibly Xigbar, MoM, and Luxu. Provided the latter two appear in the game at all. And provided Xigbar's still around. I could see him still in the coat. But all the other Organization XIII peeps? Time for  a wardrobe change and put Xehanort in the past.

I hope Roxas gets a new outfit in the epilogue too, if he's still around. I don't mind his KHII outfit, but everyone else has new outfits. My boi needs one too. And Namine! Goodness Namine needs a new outfit. Maybe that's why they refuse to show her. She has some new bling on.

Yeah, I can't wait for them to get new outfits, it's long overdue. Poor Namine is outgrowing her dress! I really hope lea gets something new as well, maybe a more "grown-up" version of his bbs outfit?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, I can't wait for them to get new outfits, it's long overdue. Poor Namine is outgrowing her dress! I really hope lea gets something new as well, maybe a more "grown-up" version of his bbs outfit?

 

Yeah, Namine's dress is kind of starting to look more like a long t-shirt. I always imagined that Lea's hypothetical new outfit would be mostly original but with some throwbacks to his BBS outfit. Like with the scarf or something like that. I wonder what Xion's clothing would look like if she stopped wearing the coat. Maybe a dress? Or a top and skirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, I can't wait for them to get new outfits, it's long overdue. Poor Namine is outgrowing her dress! I really hope lea gets something new as well, maybe a more "grown-up" version of his bbs outfit?

 

She really has. It shows on the KHIII cover. I hope she gets a new outfit. And whatever outfit Xion gets needs some for of hoodie or even a big hat. She's gotta keep her weird little gimmick or she won't be Xion anymore lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SweetYetSalty said:

It would be kind of cool if the Seekers had new battle suits in their boss fights. To spice it up a little and separate these new boss fights from their old ones in previous games.

That's what I wanted to see. There are plenty of interesting designs that could match the character personalities.  Luxord could have some sort of tuxedo or something. Xemnas breaks out the zebra suit again. Larxene and Marluxia could have call backs to the UX outfits, etc. Regardless, I'm excited to see them all in action.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the Keyblades, mixing and matching 3 at once could lead to some interesting combinations. Levelling them up to max is something I'd like to do too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Novayon said:

That's what I wanted to see. There are plenty of interesting designs that could match the character personalities.  Luxord could have some sort of tuxedo or something. Xemnas breaks out the zebra suit again. Larxene and Marluxia could have call backs to the UX outfits, etc. Regardless, I'm excited to see them all in action.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the Keyblades, mixing and matching 3 at once could lead to some interesting combinations. Levelling them up to max is something I'd like to do too.

Oh yeah! I forgot that you can equip 3 Keyblades at once! Man, the gameplay in this game is going to be absolutely sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now