Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomlanelover

KH3D New song for 3d!

Well, the reason they always have the same two songs in the intros of KH games is because that they didn't pay Utada Hikaru too much. So she quit due to her having low wage. So I would doubt that they would make new songs for the Kingdom hearts series.

Utada Hikaru MUST RETURN !!!

She's not going to return. Like I said she quit working for square-enix due to her having low payment that Disney/SE was giving her.

*GASP* I hope thats a rumor :

She's not going to return. Like I said she quit working for square-enix due to her having low payment that Disney/SE was giving her.

Nope, it's all true my friend.

To be fair, it wasn't a low wage, Square just didn't want to increase her wage.

To be fair, it wasn't a low wage, Square just didn't want to increase her wage.

And she didn't really complain. Her husband talk for her and was the one complaining.

Well as long as we don't get Simple and Clean/Sanctuary again, it doesn't really matter what artist makes the music, just as long as it's something new! But I still love you Utada! :)

Not only has Utada refused to collaborate with Disney/SE to write another song for the series, she's also on hiatus from singing for an unestimated period of time. Could be years until she returns.

Iirc, the reason Nomura chose Utada to write songs for KH in the first place was because she's a role model and that she proves that music can transcend language barriers. If he still refuses to hire a new artist, at the very least, get Shimomura to compose a title song. Even he has to be getting tired of Hikari/Simple and Clean and Passion/Sanctuary.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we wont get a new song til kh3... and even then I doubt its gonna be Utada... sad really. I just hope its a female artist.. I dont know but for some odd reason a male singing a kh opening theme feels weird in my mind. Can you imagine like a L'arc en ceil or w.e they are called sounding kh song.... just doesnt fit.

If Utada doesn't write a song or whatever, at least they should make something that's not Hikari/Passion xD

This may be impossible, but I wish SE asks Yuki Fujimaya (From Yellow Zebra) or Sayuri (From Silver Forest) to write a song xD (They're both awesome singers <3333) Or maybe Lia (Who sang Tori no Uta)