Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 20, 20206 yr SMT3 remaster is based on Raidou version. Will have full VO. Easy mode is DLC.SMTV is definitely the next law-aligned gameif we go by the rule of mainline games' endings being dictated by canon alignmentin this caseSMT2 was Law-centric
July 20, 20206 yr I really wanted to be hyped about SMT5 but I've never played any of the games. However, I know that SMT3 is good from what I've seen.
July 20, 20206 yr 3 can be summarized in a single meme imagebut it can also be summarized in a video mot.mp4
July 20, 20206 yr So we're still going to see more direct minis this year, right?Cause that doesn't sound so bad
July 20, 20206 yr I mean we know literally nothing other than I think breath of the wild to and Metroid 4 about what is coming 1st partyI would think Nintendo had something planned for E3 originally so I guess they're just waiting to show it maybe
July 20, 20206 yr bunch of clownsyou clikc on their profiles and it literally only exists to give 0's to gamesand the occasional 10/10 for the cory in the house DS game
July 20, 20206 yr i don't see these score when i go on the site thoand the site just died ha it was 2 years ago...
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003