Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 19, 20206 yr I’m trying to!!! if my mom lets me lol. were you able to preorder???? and same, Alex.
September 19, 20206 yr I got one, but there's a chance I might get it a bit later than the 19thBunch of people pre-ordered here in Norway so they gave a warning regarding thatAh well, more time to play MoM at least
September 19, 20206 yr At this point Ill worry about getting one when their widely available for pre-order, this whole thing is a mess. Thankfully they addressed it. With the money for the PS5 it just went to a new tv for the consoles. I get payed again on the first of October, so heres hoping its actually possible to get one by then.
September 19, 20206 yr https://35-allgamesdelta.s-ul.eu/eyF9BJC6 ps5 biggest console in history, you can see each side of it in herethere are 2 more usb port on the back
September 19, 20206 yr Ahhhhh you’re lucky you were able to secure one tbh, otti. even if it comes later than the 19th ..... And yes. MoM should be a good way to pass time ?
September 19, 20206 yr > there are 2 more usb port on the back@Noleen#7811 Yes finally, also I hope the front facing USB ports are actually accessible, unlike the ones on the PS4
September 19, 20206 yr https://store.steampowered.com/app/1349230/5D_Chess_With_Multiverse_Time_Travel/I need that game
September 19, 20206 yr Take this with a grain of saltThe games hasn't gone gold yetProbably will change
September 19, 20206 yr I already can barely fit games on the PS4And the one time I tried extra storage it died after a week
September 19, 20206 yr If this is accurate tho, then surprisingly Spider-man Remastered is lower in size than Spider-man PS4Same game but Remastered has better textures and shit
September 19, 20206 yr After Modern Warfare and it's 54546345963058285258478574 Gb of updatesNothing surprises me
September 19, 20206 yr Wait so like if you have a game on an external hard drive does it even get the added benefits of the ssd load times?
September 19, 20206 yr If you play it through the external HDD, then nahIf it's an external SSD, then it should
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003