Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 16, 20206 yr Simp SimulatorIt's probably going to be like 10% streaming anywayOtherwise this is going to be very boring
July 16, 20206 yr When I learn to enjoy video games again, this'll be my GOTYI'm watching an Animal Crossing vide by Brie Larson. How bizarre
July 16, 20206 yr Oh great, so realized I'm gonna have to fight the Twins to get the Platinum, well firetruck Thanks Atlus for hell.
July 16, 20206 yr I might just have too, Hassou Tobi was how I finished Lavenza in Royal. The fight was impossible without itVanillas Plat is such a pain in the ass
July 16, 20206 yr Royal's is far too easy, Vanilla made it impossible to get in first playthrough which I miss.Royal doesn't really give you a incentive to do NG+ besides from a secret boss. Plat is a joke
July 16, 20206 yr lol yall see how some guy made a build of yandere simulator in two weeks whereas yandev has been working on it for years
July 16, 20206 yr Wow the disrespect they gave to Ryujis NG+ item for Vanilla, firetrucking Harisen Recovery lmao gee thanks
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003