Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 24, 20206 yr Although again I have a problem with the entire idea of Demacia banning magic and still existing. ;D
July 24, 20206 yr i like most characters even the "bad" guys, but sylas mehAkali too, feels like a self insertdon't remember her old lore
July 24, 20206 yr Uhhh IIRC she was the ninjas assassin or w/e for balance.But I honestly forget too.lessseee.Yeah basically the same but without going rogue.
July 24, 20206 yr Fable 4 and Halo I guess. I've never touched Fable and I only played a lil bit of Halo 2 and Halo Multiplayer
July 24, 20206 yr There was a few neat looking ones but 90% of it wasn’t gameplay so it’s hard to say really
July 24, 20206 yr It has a lot of design flaws that wouldn't actually fly in a real MMOBut maybe the novelty of the VR could save it
July 24, 20206 yr A SAO style MMO isn't a bad idea100 "levels" and can only get to the next one by defeating a boss
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003