Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20233 yr wowonIy took em um uh um an entire year after the entire reIeased on PCoh and now you can Iisten to the originaI soundtracks with the option for the remixes now for just $75 good job squareoh what’s that? don’t want the disgustingIy expensive bundIe?buy them seperateIy $15 eachis it reaIIy so hard for companies to price things acceptabIySega Squaremaking 7R intergrade $70 on PC for IiteraIIy no reason
April 6, 20233 yr i could have sworn the ost option was already there in the pc and mobile releases lolalso, even though this took ENTIRELY too long to release on consoles AND with these fixes, I am still excited to use these new features like the encounters and rates. def don't feel like doing the old school rpg grinding but i still want to eventually finish 2, 5, and 6 for the first times
April 6, 20233 yr damnl, we got a star-studded cast this week! mando spoilers: jack black, lizzo, and christopher lloyd! nice!
April 6, 20233 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1043518127150993541/1093131129365745734/Screenshot_20230405_125412_Discord.png
April 6, 20233 yr you knoiw what? Imma give 1 genuine complain about the Mario movie so there was this point where Mario and Peach enter the Jungle Kingdom with the Kongs, and it was a lot of Mario Kart shit there, yet no Funky Kong!
April 6, 20233 yr tbh... I'm still* extremely worried about this. I feel like it could have been made *a lot better if they did it similarly to Paranormal Activity or something (what I mean is like it's first person camera as if you were the MC or something like that). But I guess only time will tell obviouslyIn other news I've finished everything up in Xillia 2 so depending on how long the final dungeon and final bosses take I might finish it tonight. Otherwise hopefully this weekend or early next week at the latest.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003