Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 23, 20233 yr DUDE ima move i mean free GOW, spiderman, or horizoneven more like thats great
September 23, 20233 yr got a ps5 and still haven't played any of the exclusives except for ff16but that will hopefully change because I got demon's souls recentlymy 7R playthrough will be interesting too. I only played the game with Nvidia filter on pc so playing it again on ps5 without a filter will be an interesting experience
September 23, 20233 yr Hmmm I'd rather wait for the new ps5 design tbh LOLIf FF7 remake was in that list, I would say otherwise but I already played a few of the games on the list
September 23, 20233 yr I am very curious what's taking this game so long to come outIt started out as a DLC for Hollow Knight I think? Then seperated to it's own full gameIt's been almost 5 years since it was announced
September 23, 20233 yr Hollow Knight fans rn:https://tenor.com/view/hollow-knight-the-knight-dance-break-dance-spin-gif-26042207
September 23, 20233 yr "3 year deal" why not just make it common practice?Has there been any word or leak about what became of the A.I. talks?
September 23, 20233 yr it's possible it's a 3 year stalemate sorta deal while they continue to work out a permanent solution in the meantimei def agree they need something permanent
September 23, 20233 yr They do this every time, I don't know if that's just all Hollywood is willing to give or if the WGA just settles
September 23, 20233 yr reminds me of the deal with the government shutdowns. "we'll come to an agreement that lasts x amount of time, after which we'll freak people out with the prospect of a shutdown again"
September 23, 20233 yr "despite the poor ratings for andor and ahsoka" oh, so we're just outright lying now? ok, cool
September 23, 20233 yr I haven’t heard anyone say anything bad about ahsokathere are badIy rated shows out there but
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003