Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 28, 20233 yr just get the disc ver of ps4 its cheap that way and then do the free upgrade to ps5 ver and bam you dont have to pay for both 2077 and PL. I got 2077 at launch but only played like the middle ish
September 28, 20233 yr I just bought the bundle on steam cuz I've been willing to fork over 60 for this game but not until now that it's properly done now
September 29, 20233 yr https://tenor.com/view/controlmypc-cat-screaming-discord-gif-20582295MY BABY JUST EANTED TO BE NORMALWAS THAT SO HARD TO WANTGawd I love him so much omg
September 29, 20233 yr Couldn't he just stay a mysterious enigma with a God complex? 😔 they don't need to try and """"humanize"""" Sephiroth lol
September 29, 20233 yr It doesn't hurt to change a few things in Sephiroth's story in this versionJust like with Aerith lol
September 29, 20233 yr i mean, yes been known to be a good hearted dude for over a decade with CC. this just goes further into that lolnot like they're rewriting him entirelythis is just the very beginning before he becomes more seasonedand then eventually insane in the og of course
September 29, 20233 yr Generally I prefer writing like this. Normal people don't become Sephiroth's level of evil overnight.
September 29, 20233 yr exactlyhis insanity had nothing to do with just being evil and wanting to destroy the world. he literally has his life flipped 180 and goes nuts from that. he was decent before loleven the original game has a whole flashback sequence where he's good so it was always there
September 29, 20233 yr Listen I'm just saying I was fine with OG7 where he's barely on screen for a half hour- that was enough for him to be good. Not everyone needs to have lore the size of War and Peace you know- it's ok to keep things simple.Every villains has to "have a tragic backstort" or have a Zukp redemption, and I'm just like... can't they just be bad and you stop them lol? What's wrong with that?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003