Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 26, 20215 yr It's a shame I don't have my PS5 yet but I would buy that one day 1.Looks to be fun to play as and the mystery built up is decent tooRatchet and Clank is looking fantastic tooLove how colorful it is
April 26, 20215 yr I hope with this being a success Sony takes some more chances on AAA cartoony gamesby that I mean either a Sly remake or a new game
April 26, 20215 yr Lol i picked up the quest for the pink seeds and was like how do i get these? Looked it up and was just
April 26, 20215 yr https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Brand=14350Official TWEWY figures!They both look great, can't wait to see shiki coloredAnd ofc mr mew doll
April 26, 20215 yr bruhhe meant Nomura??well, in the case of overhype he's kinda totally right with KH3
April 26, 20215 yr who else would insulted someone from square enix?nomura's not overhyped. you know who is?kojmia
April 26, 20215 yr I dunno, Tabata? FFXIV's director? i think a guy named Ioja or somethingthere's a lot of big name directors at Squarebro I love kojmiasuch a cool guy with his name
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003