Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

Both have 7 whatevers sticking out with a heart shape at the top. The Missing Link one just has that strange addition on top of its heart.

It reminds me of the Unversed

I’m gonna go ahead and stretch this even further. Maybe it’s the symbol for Sigurd’s organization? If so, maybe the theory they possess Ephemer’s Book of Prophecies is true, and the organization has been built up around following it.

YAY we finally have info on what’s going on!! I see they’re opening up the beta to their Japanese audience first. 😮

Square is such a mess though. What could cause them to not be able to make a new account for missing link? And why are they using dark road’s account of all things to announce this stuff? Why not use an account that reaches more people?

anyway. Can’t wait to find out what that symbol’s all about!!! 😄

The main account only posts essential stuff about the mobile games. the mobile games themselves have their own page because every mobile game has constant news and updates that don't need to clutter the main account. you follow the main account for news like release dates, new genes, etc. you don't follow it to hear about the limited edition premium only medal that'll only be available for a week

I'm assuming the Elon musk takeover has made them have trouble opening one or just made them not want to open a new one at all lol

Kinda annoying that even with the platform’s increasing number of problems devs are still being incredibly slow to open new lines of communication

If Twitter were to suddenly go offline the industry would be completely blindsided

Sorry for the side tangent, I’ve just become frustrated with trying to follow gaming news since deleting my Twitter.

i mean there was no delay though if I'm reading correctly? end of year was always the plan for closed beta sign ups which they said is starting soon. people just assumed it meant a huge closed beta for the world lol

they never said the game would drop this year

and it makes sense to do jp first this time bc they need to make sure the geolocation stuff is working properly before the larger scale release worldwide