Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I hate when people try to be suck ups. It's okay to think differently, and they're not going to respect you if all you do is worship the ground they walk on. You've got to be your own person, too. If you suck up to someone who's above you, chances are they won't notice you or think of you as the right person. or they'll be a jerk and fire you from your position anyway for breaking the fraternization rules 

On that same note, the fraternization rules for ROTC--regardless of service--are ridiculous. Fact is, we ARE still high schoolers. As much as we want to be, we aren't legit military yet. So I understand that we have to follow all the same rules in how we wear our uniforms and in military balls and drill etc, but the no-fraternization rule shouldn't apply. We are teenagers. We should be allowed to date whoever we want. So they outrank us. Whatever. We're not getting promoted on account of them, we're not getting paid or anything. It's just a class. As teenagers, we should have the right to date whoever we want. That will change for the IRL military, but for a military imitation class? No. Just. No. 

On that same note, the fraternization rules for ROTC--regardless of service--are ridiculous. Fact is, we ARE still high schoolers. As much as we want to be, we aren't legit military yet. So I understand that we have to follow all the same rules in how we wear our uniforms and in military balls and drill etc, but the no-fraternization rule shouldn't apply. We are teenagers. We should be allowed to date whoever we want. So they outrank us. Whatever. We're not getting promoted on account of them, we're not getting paid or anything. It's just a class. As teenagers, we should have the right to date whoever we want. That will change for the IRL military, but for a military imitation class? No. Just. No. 

idk if they do that at my school, but i know that when in uniform, ROTC kids aren't allowed to touch anyone (hugs, kisses, etc) so i'm wondering if your ROTC does the same

as well, my friends sergeant made her out herself to her parents by telling her he was going to call them if she didnt tell them herself :/ 

idk if they do that at my school, but i know that when in uniform, ROTC kids aren't allowed to touch anyone (hugs, kisses, etc) so i'm wondering if your ROTC does the same

as well, my friends sergeant made her out herself to her parents by telling her he was going to call them if she didnt tell them herself :/ 

yeah, that's basically the rule. :/ the army ones (you said sergeant so I'm thinking it's probably army) are usually a little less strict on the fraternization rules, though. at drill nationals last year they were allowed to do anything as long as they were wearing civilian clothes. it's the navy and marine units that are overly "IF YOU DATE ANYONE OF A DIFFERENT RANK YOU'RE IN TROUBLE". 

I personally believe that Christianity is a philosophy, not a religion. 

Religion requires practice. 

Philosophy requires belief. 

Someone can be believe in the concepts of Christianity, but not practice it. 

Christian-Based religions are based off Christian Philosophy, but not all Christian-Based religions are the same. Not all of them believe in the Cross. Not all of them believe in the same Bible. Not all of them believe in the sacrament. To group them all together is only correct based on their Philosophy. 

I hate American horror movies

they're always so predictable and boring .__.

I kind of agree, I still enjoy them but they usually are predictable :3 Japanese have amazing horror =D I like how a lot of Japanese directors now are making American Horror movies in their genius ways ._.

I hate most pop music, mostly because of the messages that are spread. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have beautiful voices, but they're not singing the kinds of things that are appropriate, and I think the messages/lyrics are somewhat stupid.

I think women should be allowed to serve in any position in any branch of the military they want (including infantry). I'm assuming my opinion isn't extremely popular, because after all these years, women still can't serve in certain positions. I kick half the boys' butts at PT every morning. Some girls probably can't do it, but some guys probably can't, either.

This one's slightly outdated, but even at 11, I knew back in 2008 Obama would screw stuff up. And yet no one else could figure it out. Kids at school even called me racist because in the Kid's Election in sixth grade, I was the only one in my class voting for McCain. AND LOOK WHO'S RIGHT NOW, RILEY & SAVANNAH. HA.

I fall victim to pop music too much, at least I'm finding other genres of music to listen to.

The whole thing with Women not being able to serve in all positions in the military is total bs.

Never liked Obama once. I knew he would mess the country up and all the idiots voted him back in again.

At least I found another girl to share my huge dislike for Obama. 

I hate soda.

I really hated Pinocchio (Disney) when I was younger; I think it had something to do with that Donkey transformation thing that happened on that "carnival island".

I never really loved Toy Story; I just thought it was an ok movie. 

The best tv shows EVER are Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra; no other shows will top them.

The best foreign film is Seven Samurai and Spirited Away.

The best book series EVER is the Redwall series.

THE BEST FILM EVER IS..................................The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh :D

~That's all I can think of right now.

Edited by Think Pink

"Obama suck."

Not to be rude.

but he doesn't.

He's TRYING . 4 years ain't gonna do to much.

I don't know why the firetruck people got upset over people shipping Haylor. Like okay I don't like it either . But bash/bullying/giving people they're URL . Is out of line.

This is one of the reasons why I am not in the fandom . Lots of them are assholes. They say one thing but yet they do another.

Taylor Swift WORKED hard for her fame. Just a year or two a ago she started dating super famous people. But she been famous for seven years.

Who else is she gonna date? O no she dated Superstars and if they break her heart she writes about them.
Just like every another song writer does? She's young she can as many boyfriends as she wants . 

:/

1D (As much I love them.) Did not work hard for they're fame.

They went on x-factor, got signed , has people to write songs for them. And they are good looking. 

Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are Perfect.

Rihanna should stop this shit with Chris Brown . Jay-Z or Beyonce or anybody needs to beat that little hot-headed boy DOWN.

He's nothing bout a asshole and I'm glad as firetruck Frank won. Chris shouldn't even be at the grammys.

Sims 3 is the best Sim game ever. I hope there isn't a Sims 4 cause I am NOT in the mood to buy a bunch of new games.

Eh no thank you.

Hunger games books are way better then the movie. 

C,O,N Is better then any book. Unlike another teen books this isn't girl falls in love with jerk jerk cheats and blah blah blah.

It didn't have much love till the 2 book. 

It leaves you breatheless and leaning over your seat , it always has a plot twist and it NEVER gets old. I can read it ten times and still be fangirling.

Matt Smith is the best Doctor ever.

Doctor who is awesome. Me and my Sister been watching it a lot for the pass few weeks and we both jumped out of our seats when we found out River is Amy and Rory ;s kid. 

Justin Bieber is a amazing. O no, he did weed. So did a bunch of another people. Some of his fans . Well LOTS of his fans suck tho.

Sora and Namine is wayyy better then Sora and RIku.

TBH I'm not a big fan of the people who made Tripping over you. Since that time that lady . (I have no idea what her name is.) Got pissed cause I said I ship Liam with Sora and started bashing on Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom hearts fans I just got pissed but of course I had to say sorry . 

Love the comic , hate the way they treat they're fans. 

Maria Mena is amazing singer and you should look her up. 

Lana Del Rey is a amazing singer but her songs suck balls. They are all pretty much the same. Low and annoying.

I really love/hate pictures like these:

Posted Image

And then people try to get likes for posting something stupid like "1 like=1 punch"

These images don't really need to exist .__.

I agree D:

I really love/hate pictures like these:

Posted Image

And then people try to get likes for posting something stupid like "1 like=1 punch"

These images don't really need to exist .__.

and thus is the world where not complex medicines and chemotherapy but likes can cure cancer

I don't know why the firetruck people got upset over people shipping Haylor. Like okay I don't like it either . But bash/bullying/giving people they're URL . Is out of line.

This is one of the reasons why I am not in the fandom . Lots of them are assholes. They say one thing but yet they do another.

Justin Bieber is a amazing. O no, he did weed. So did a bunch of another people. Some of his fans . Well LOTS of his fans suck tho.

Lana Del Rey is a amazing singer but her songs suck balls. They are all pretty much the same. Low and annoying.

Lots of fandoms are annoying xD. The ones for 1D and JB are filled with like the worst, most obsessive people ever.

I dunno much about Lana Del Ray, but I'm sure she's a great singer... and I listened to National Anthem

and it was the worst thing ever.

The parts I replied are in bold because it won't let me type outside the quote box .__.