Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XIIISwords

Congress Decides: Pizza Is A Vedgetable

I feel like anyone who voted for this should immediately be removed from congress. If you consider pizza a vegetable serving, you shouldn't be allowed to feed children, forget taking care of the country. Pizza is not a vegetable, it just isn't. First of all, tomato is a fruit, and second of all pizza is not healthy.

So apparently congress can decide it can define things in a language with no authoritative guidelines, in addition they're classifying something simultaneously made of grain, cheese, (often) meat, and a thinly spread watery plant. Brilliant as a dark energy star.

They deserve their approval rating.

WTF!? PIZZA A VEGETABLE!? They are now just being lazy and asking for more American obesity. I mean seriously, pizza a vegetable? Do these people need to go back to kindergarden and learn their food groups!?

Tomatoes are fruits (and ketchup is a condiment)

Cheese is dairy

The crust is bread/grains

Unless you have vegetables on the pizza, there is nothing on it remotely resembling any vegetable!!! This is why america is fat.

tutti frutti. Strangely enough a buddy of mine actually told about this, and I didn't even believe him on this. But seriously, wth!?!? Pizza a vegetable? If you put vegetable based ingredients on a pizza, then I can see SOME vegetable on the food, but not as a whole. Ultimately I find pizza among the most non-vegetable foods this world has to offer. First congress complains about America being too obese, and then passes something as crazy as "pizza being a vegetable"? I'm starting to worry where this country is going in more ways than one.

Anyone who thinks that pizza is not a vegtable is a communist infiltrator and must be captured and executed on sight!

And anyone who dare say that Pizza come from Italy and Hamburgers come from Germany will be torn apart by 30 Bald Eagles!

I feel like anyone who voted for this should immediately be removed from congress. If you consider pizza a vegetable serving, you shouldn't be allowed to feed children, forget taking care of the country. Pizza is not a vegetable, it just isn't. First of all, tomato is a fruit, and second of all pizza is not healthy.

Exactly. Congress is just trying to avoid paying money for things that will actually help innocent children.

It's nice to know that these people are running my country.

Which is why I can't read/watch the news.

Anyone who thinks that pizza is not a vegetable is a communist infiltrator and must be captured and executed on sight!

Pizza is NOT a vegetable. It's a fruit! Tomatoes are fruits! Why is everybody so racist to tomatoes!? Tomatoes have feelings too!

But seriously, this is actually really ironic because the reason they declared it a vegetable was because they needed to make school lunches healthier. Now people will have an excuse to eat pizza, and everybody will get even fatter.