Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DarkRebellionX

Final Fantasy vs Kingdom Hearts

Ok so from what ive heard, due to final fantasy XIII-2 and XIII Versus being in recent development, square enix has been busy. People have been raging about a FFVII remake for some time as well(especially after Crisis Core) It was actually said that after Versus and XIII-2 were done, they would "explore the possibillity" of a remake for FFVII. With this being said, i would think that would make them come down to a choice..Start working on Kingdom Hearts 3 or remake FFVII. What would you guys want first?

I doubt they'd get the Kingdom Hearts team to make a remake.

And Square Enix said they would only attempt a remake of VII when they could recreate the entire game with the graphical quality of Final Fantasy XIII...

In one year.

So yeah, not happening any time soon.

I would choose KH3, but I'm sure that KH team isn't gonna work on FFVII remake and I know one thing: Although people is raging: "GIVE US FFVII REMAKE!" but when FFVII remake finally comes: "THIS ISN'T AS GOOD AS ORGINAL, IS THIS EVEN FF GAME? I GO AND PLAY ORGINAL FFVII". In short words: you really can't make some people happy.

Haha, i was expecting ppl to go more towards KH3, and i completely agree, ive been waiting forever and so has everyone else. I would like a remake of FFVII to come at some point cuz i think they would work really hard into making it just as big/successful as the original, but especially after KH3D hits, ppl are gunna be fiesty as ever for 3 to finally surface.

Final Fantasy is the very popular games series. i have all parts collection and i play all parts. it is the best for play a action game. Final Fantasy is the action and last level is amazing for play. i like it.

The World Ends With you2....

But if i have to choos from FF or KH i would choose KH....Why?FF has so many games....Why to create another???

And KH fans are waiting for KH3 few years....

now that would be a very hard choice to make for me, considering that i have waited so long for an offical anouncement of a FFVII remake (probably will never happen) and that i love both games

Edited by NekuJ_XXVI

KH3 first, which, obviously will not be on the ps3 but ps4. But also i feel the KH team would have something to do with a remake of ff7, seeing as they have said that if ff7 was to be remade, it would look like advent children, which Nomura actually really helped work on, so why would he pass up helping make the remake?

tutti frutti. If Square was going to remake FFVII, I'm sure that there would have been more of a hint that the project would have started, or at the very least in production. I kind of had that thought back when the PS3 was first release from the trailer showing off what the PS3 could do, but lost hope. Though I would like to see a remake of FFVII, I'm more so looking forward to KH3 since at this rate it may be another 6+ years for Versus XIII to be released.

KH3. When you start making a new game and it hasn't even come out after 6 years, and there's another series with a good story and comes out once a year, and that game is being held up by that 6 year old game, you kinda want the game with the awesome story to come out first.

Final Fantasy VII remake can be a trump card. Like, when they're bankrupt and need a last resort, BAM. Sell BILLIONS of copies worldwide.

Anyways, I just want my V and VI remakes.

to be honest i'd be fine if final fantasy vii wasn't remade, because no matter how well they do it, it will never live up to expectations. Also, Cloud in a dress, who wants to see that?

to be honest i'd be fine if final fantasy vii wasn't remade, because no matter how well they do it, it will never live up to expectations. Also, Cloud in a dress, who wants to see that?

me! :P

i'm equally desperate for both of them. but kh3 is a lot more likely. as well as being mega expensive and taking wayy too much time, there are some aspects of FF7 that are a bit too...weird for realistic graphis. like the whole honey bee inn part o.O