Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jackho

Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games ever made.

"This game made me so angry I wrote an essay about why it made me angry."

This made me lol. It's absolutely hilarious how much strife this game creates between its fans.

I've played through Final Fantasy XIII myself. Wasn't great, but wasn't that bad either. I've played many games that have elicited that reaction from me. If I don't like a game, I'll know it within the first few hours of playing and simply stop playing.

lol i feel the same as you on points but thats becous im so used to the orginal FF games i didint like all teh tech and such they added into ff13

Edited by darklunatic

This is my response to anyone who doesnt think Final Fantasy XIII is a good game :

file:///C:/Users/Sherri/Videos/New%20folder%20(7.2)/tumblr_m4yxxuKrJn1r5rnpr[1].gif

Final Fantasy XIII is the first game that I played that was Final Fantasy and got me into the game series. I finally just defeated the boss I was stuck on and I am so happy about it because it took two months. I am going to finish this game for the plot, and Leona Lewis is just a reward for finishing it.

Cool story i read the title got bored and i just thought i should tell u how boring it was

Much like the game, amiright? Whatever man, nice yaoi signature.

You must be high. I have the game and i love it. If you ask me, it's one of the best games ever made.

And what exactly did you like about it?

You're free to like the game of course, I've just been a huge FF fan all my life and am merely comparing it to the previous installments which I believe are vastly superior in every way and are much more deserving of XIII's praise, success and sequels.

Edited by Jackho

Guys, quite bashing on the guy. it's his opinion. he's entitled to say what he thinks about the game. it shouldn't affect how you all view the game.

Let them be, this is hardly "bashing". As of yet I haven't even received anything close to a counter argument.

did you really write this whole thing just to bash a game -__-

Well, I would hardly call it "bashing" the game. it's more like stating opinions of what he thinks of the game. He's just pointing out the pros and cons of the game. The AI are just mindless and plain idiotic. the gameplay is itself is like Mario bros. you just move forward and just hit enemies along the way. it gets really dull and repetititve after a while. I have played the game and I got bored of it really fast because of this. Everything in it was just...terrible gamelay wise. the story on the other hand is great in my opinion. I find the story to be much better than FF X-2, and XII's stories. Which to me were just boring and uninteresting. Especially XII's story. Though I have to admit, this feels more like a review than a rant to tell you the truth.

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For Me, i say the game is great. The graphics are the next step up (of 2011) and the story is amazing.

yes, I agree that some gameplay mechanics and trophy/achievement system is messed up, but the story makes up for it.

This is really cool. You didn't even mention that it was your own opinion, which could have made reading this all bearable. You just ranted to everyone that it was a horrible game without mentioning the possibility that other people have different opinions than you. I have the game and love it as much as FFVII, if not, then better! Granted, you liked FFX ALOT more than XIII. That doesn't mean the rest of the world does. Stop comparing XIII to other games and play it with an open mind, and maybe you will find it enjoyable. The characters won't seem that bad, and neither will the designing or gameplay. Lightning is a pretty cool character, and so what if she is a bitch. She starts to warm up and be nicer to others as the game progresses. Hope is so cute, not annoying. He just lost his mother for god sake! How would you feel? Snow just lost the love of his life and is taking all the blame, and going through two whole worlds to save her. Vanille is trying to be positive through a time of darkness while Fang is looking for her, and Sazh's son has been taken from him. Of course they will all be upset! I enjoy the battle system of more than that of VII. The story is just as good as other FF's, and the graphics are the best in the series so far. I'd like to see you create a game better than this in 3 years, the amount of time and hard work it took to make this game. Oh, and, this is all just my opinion. You don't necessarily have to agree with me.