Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sneezes

where do you come from?

[justify]Amryx here~ Canadian mermaid with an Irish background. Actually, my mom is half-Irish, she was adopted by Canadians~[/justify]Amryx here~ Canadian mermaid with an Irish background. Actually, my mom is half-Irish, she was adopted by Canadians~

I've just discovered that I may be asian, possibly french and maybe german! xD

i thought you were part mexican xD

I am part mexican. :3 but I'm also other things :O

Well I'm from LINY (Long Island, New York). My dad's side of the family is Dominican. My mom's side is Puerto Rican. I'm also of Spanish decent, and I'm also part Boriquen/Taino Indian. That's a lot of..... Hispanicismness??? xD Win or Fail?

I live in Connecticut...because no one here lives close to me T_T (Probably because it sucks here :D)

With me...let's see, coming from my dad's side, I got a pinch of French, and some British in me. On my mom's side, her dad and family was from Italy, but moved to America, so I'm Italian. This actually goes for the same with my mom's mom. Her family was from Lithuania, and they moved out of there to America, so I'm also Lithuanian.

I think I'm the only Lithuanian here O.O

xD you're not alone ran. there's not even one pinch of french or any other nationalization in my family that isn't mexican lol.

virtual high five, yes : D?

xD you're not alone ran. there's not even one pinch of french or any other nationalization in my family that isn't mexican lol.

virtual high five, yes : D?

lol Yay~ *High fives* I just asked my mom and she says that...My grandparents (father's side) came from *Cough* China *Cough*

I feel alone, cause i live in a country with polar bears not D:

AND THAT COUNTRY IS NORWAY

gah its so cold here compared to FLO-RI-DA, i friggin love Orlando

Im pure norwegianish 8D