October 8, 201214 yr Author Ive done this with every character i love akinator My A-level ICT teacher told me to go play it to help us understand ES It didn't guess Kairi for 2 rounds o:
October 8, 201214 yr http://en.akinator.com/personnages/forbidden I wanna know what it was gonna say. ._.
October 8, 201214 yr Author http://en.akinator.c...nages/forbidden I wanna know what it was gonna say. ._. WHO WERE YOU THINKING OFF?
October 8, 201214 yr I love trying to think of a character as obscure as possible and then feel stunned when said character comes up. lol
October 8, 201214 yr WHO WERE YOU THINKING OFF? I was thinking of Jack frost from Shin Megami Tensei.
October 8, 201214 yr I was thinking of Jack frost from Shin Megami Tensei. You sure you weren't thinking of Mara? :V
October 8, 201214 yr Akinator is almighty and knows everything... It really bugs me how he can know that much
October 8, 201214 yr My A-level ICT teacher told me to go play it to help us understand ES It didn't guess Kairi for 2 rounds o: Really? It guessed Kairi for me in like.. 8 questions. P.S. I defeated Akinator! YAY! I win
October 8, 201214 yr I once managed to make him guess Xemnas for all rounds, when I was thinking of Roxas. o.o Take that, Akinator!!! >83
October 8, 201214 yr He guessed wrong for me. I was thinking of Booster from Super Mario RPG, and he simply said Mario. Pfft. Like Mario is the only Nintendo character who wears red.
October 8, 201214 yr I managed to go several rounds with Torrie Wilson and Harrison Ford, but I have yet to win with a fictional character.
October 8, 201214 yr I beat the Akinator just now! http://en.akinator.com/personnages/validelist/soundlike/422643/Zexion Edited October 8, 201214 yr by CloakedSchemerX
October 8, 201214 yr i didn't even make it clear Guessed right one more time I know who you are thinking of, but I believe this is not for children WHat my teacher for god's sake
October 9, 201214 yr Finally got Akinator to guess my crush on the last question he asks. Complete idiot. He guessed "close friend" (correct, but not what I was looking for), "girlfriend" (I wish) "ex-girlfriend" (not even close) and then finally "crush". Jeez, this guy is sometimes an idiot.
October 9, 201214 yr I was thinking of Terra. Got it right on the third try after Dark Magician and Wakka. ._.
October 9, 201214 yr everything right except Sakuya from Touhou...lol but he got pretty much everyone else right
Can it guess what you're thinking?