Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

KHDays 1/10 how cool is Xion

I can't give a number...but I do like Xion a lot. I feel like there could be even more potential in the future of how she functions if she were to ever become her own person...but either way, I thought her story was compelling, how she grew to have her own existence, and instead of being selfish and keeping it for herself, she decided to give it back, even if she would be lost and forgotten forever. Also, I like how she struggled for a long time to come to this answer; definately gave her some realism.

8.5/10

I liked her, missions with her were fun in my opinion,

and I hope she comes back cause Riku needs a girlfriend.

obviously talking bout this adorable pic I found on the internet.

Posted Image

I ship it. lol. Edited by deathrebirthsenshi

8.5/10

I liked her, missions with her were fun in my opinion,

and I hope she comes back cause Riku needs a girlfriend.

obviously talking bout this adorable pic I found on the internet.

Posted Image

Deformed foot... o.O

I think she's 6/10 maybe 7/10. Good but not great. Cried when she died though :/

Thank Goodness the fandom doesn't get to create the storyline,

So I can still hope Riku gets Xion for a girlfriend, ofcourse a random new character would be fine too.

If the fanbase was really running the show, every character would be killed off because every character gets in the way of someone's preferred ship. If not that extreme, then every character would be paired off and friendship would be irrelevant, because hey, a relationship isn't meaningful unless they're romantically together, right?

If the fanbase was really running the show, every character would be killed off because every character gets in the way of someone's preferred ship. If not that extreme, then every character would be paired off and friendship would be irrelevant, because hey, a relationship isn't meaningful unless they're romantically together, right?

If the fanbase was running the show, Axel would keep coming back after he was supposed to die

Oh wait

If the fanbase was running the show, everybody would get a keyblade

Oh wait

If the fanbase was running the show, there would be more and more overt Sora x Riku themes in each game

OH WAIT

I could go on

She's not sora,

She was made totally apart from Sora, not created out of him, she just got his memories

She's a failed Sora replica

If the fanbase was running the show, Axel would keep coming back after he was supposed to die

Oh wait

If the fanbase was running the show, everybody would get a keyblade

Oh wait

If the fanbase was running the show, there would be more and more overt Sora x Riku themes in each game

OH WAIT

I could go on

Considering how many people keep whining about all of the above, I think it's safe to say the fanbase isn't as involved as you might think. If the fanbase was truly involved, wouldn't KH be better? It's not like Nomura can tell a story worth a damn.

Considering how many people keep whining about all of the above, I think it's safe to say the fanbase isn't as involved as you might think. If the fanbase was truly involved, wouldn't KH be better? It's not like Nomura can tell a story worth a damn.

The whiners are a minority

6/10

She isn't someone I hate yet someone I love.

Her personality is technically Kairi but take away the spunk Kairi has.

Her motives were interesting for me, the way she doesn't want to tell Roxas and Axel about her problems and runs off to solve it herself, interested me.

That and the ending was the only idea that interested me in the game to be honest.

I think they could've gradually improved her if they showed much more screen time for her.

I mean while Roxas slept it could have been Xion who you could've played as, and give her more character development like Draco said, to get to know her more.

But sadly it was the Roxas show and he is the one you play as but it could've been nice to switch to Xion.