Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Snow

Text Sora96's Lust for Power

Okay out of character on me. I said that I look and have the moves as James Maslow. I did not say anything about doing him or the rest of them. I am not gay, I am straight. That is the only problem I have there really is the fact that you said that I could do them all day, when I am not gay. And I never use a heart on my status.

i tried Xeveemon

but i just dont know too much about you

I am straight, I enjoy video games, Disney and other movies, and Pop music. I have had a crush on a girl since 8th grade and never told her. I live in Tennessee. And I want to create Xeveemon Productions as big as Walt Disney, if not a Disney company.

Guys, this isn't Random, this is Writing. I'm pretty sure people don't want to go through a discussion when they're here to read a story.

This story is for lolz anyway and the discussion is just part of the lolz

Think Pink was brushing her hair in her bathroom when TheApprenticeofKingMickey stared at her through her window. "Soon..." She says, dragging her fingers on the window.

Think Pink had settled for a relaxing bath and TheApprenticeofKingMickey had three consecutive nosebleeds.

I'm legitimately dying from laughter

Chapter 5 again. You guys were bitching and moaning to get Xaon's chapter 6 so you could touch yourselves at night to it, but no you get chapter 5 again.

Xaon walked into the terminal, his head covered by a black bandana. He walked past the attendant and walked onto the plane. Yes! My invisibility bandana is working! He thought happily. Actually no the attendant was on break so he let Xaon board. He heard what sounded like a child crying and immediately crouched, pulling a vial of white liquid out of his pocket. "Sounds like this is a job for Xaon the Impregnator."

Kirux was conflicted. She had no idea where she would get the money to get to Snow to give him the hug she had planned for Xaon. told you it wasnt that kind of love. also the drug as a lie. She nestled her head on her keyboard and drug her fingers across the keys in thought.

-

coolwings read the doujin aloud, disgusting everyone aboard with incestual terms. Xaon's eyes widened, dropping his vial of liquefied vanilla cake batter. Xaon rose from his crouching position, walked down the aisle and lifted his foot. He brought them down on coolwing's balls with such force that Chuck Norris would be proud of. "HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS." He yelled, grabbing the doujin out of his hand. "Despicable." he said, tearing it up. "Let this be a lesson from Xaon the Impregnator." Snow's face brightened. "XAON!" He yelled, jumping up and glomping Xaon as coolwings rolled around on the floor, holding his balls.

-

Shana bolted out of her door, her money literally overflowing in her pockets. She arrived at the airport, threw her money at the attendant, and ran into the airplane. "SHANAS HERE BABIES!" She screamed wretchedly. Snow got off of Xaon and hid under a seat. She immediately knew Xaon was there for some reason and screamed fangirlishly. Xaon sighed as she glomped him, nomming at his shoulder.

-

Sora's Little Helper walked up to the attendant, who was still on break. "Um, I need to get on the plane." Sora's Little Helper said. "show me some boobies and I'll let you on." Sora's Little Helper simply lifted his shirt, and the attendant's jaw dropped. "DAYUM." He said, stepping aside. "Go on in!"

-

Xeveemon held his headphones to his ears, rocking out to the new horrid Big Time Rush album. He sung along in a girl's voice, without even paying attention to the comments he was getting on his status update. His offkey singing cracked the corner of his monitor.

Edited by Snow

Okay I never sing aloud to a song with headphones on, I lip sing. And I don't sing in a girls voice unless I am making fun of a girl. And my computer monitor is liquid not glass.

xeveemon i tried. I thought you were like this.