Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
OmegaForte

Pokemon: The Origin - New Pokemon TV Special

... ARE MY WISHES COMING TRUE!? COULD THIS BE AN ACTUALLY GOOD POKEMON ANIME SERIES! FANBOY MODE TIME!!!

I actually made a whole thread about what I want to see in a new Pokemon anime, I didn't think they'd actually make one though. xD I'll be sure to watch it day one!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Ash was fired! YES! xD 

ok... not really.. anyway... anything new out coming from pokemon is fine for me. 

After all is red and gary... O.o 

Blastoise is all "Don't screw with me, I'm Blastoise!".

Super excited. Hopefully Red gets a good voice actor if/when it comes here. Nothing like Ash, please.

OMG I WOULD ACTUALLY WATCH THIS!!!! xD Where did you find this info?

Posted Image

Starts October 2nd in Japan, "The Origins." Unclear if it's shorts or whatever. Screw the animation, I want anything without Ash/filler/filler/repetitive/repetitive/sameoldstory.

More pics courtesy of Dengeki:

Posted Image

Posted Image

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

FINALLY we're getting rid of Ash Ketchum and getting an entirely new protagonst , as well as a new Pokemon anime. I might just start watching the Pokemon TV show again if this gets an English dub. I am so glad that we are finally getting rid of that noob Ash. I was really getting tired of him and how he ALWAYS loses in Pokemon championships. I hope we get to see Misty and Brock again. And I really hope this is at least a bit darker like in the manga except without the death scenes.

Edited by Tails

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? This is just an OVA? Oh man that sucks. I was really expecting this to be a new original Pokemon anime and we would FINALLY get rid of Ash. Man am I disappointed. But anyway, this still looks amazing and looks to be a bit close to the manga series. I'm loving Brock's newer anime design and it's good to see Green again. I'm definitely going to watch this when it comes out.

Edited by Tails

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? This is just an OVA? Oh man that sucks. I was really expecting this to be a new original Pokemon anime and we would FINALLY get rid of Ash. Man am I disappointed. But anyway, this still looks amazing and looks to be a bit close to the manga series. I'm loving Brock's newer anime design and it's good to see Green again. I'm definitely going to watch this when it comes out.

Why would they get rid of Ash? Lol. They love milking his story. Univoa and the next region are taking it too far in my opinion.

Our hopes have just been crushed.

"Special broadcast. Not a weekly series."

Goddammit. Thanks for getting our hopes up.

/hype train crashed (no one was hurt)

Our hopes have just been crushed."Special broadcast. Not a weekly series."Goddammit. Thanks for getting our hopes up./hype train crashed (no one was hurt)

Maybe they want to test us and see how many views it gets. Maybe then that will give them a wake up call to stop using Ash. (Like BW 2 promo wasn't enough)