Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kodakliv

Recommend me a 3DS Game!

Okay I'm in the process of getting a new 3DS game but I don't know which one to get.

Here is what I currently own

1. Pokemon Y

2. Mario Kart 7

3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Difinnetly get KH3D. Also, I strongly recommend Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, especially if you love great music.

That and Kid icarus-It's one of the best games for 3ds.

Okay I'm in the process of getting a new 3DS game but I don't know which one to get.Here is what I currently own1. Pokemon Y2. Mario Kart 73. Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Like others have said, definitely KH3D first. How much do you know of the story of it so far? Just curious.

After you get KH3D (xD), here is the full list of the best games out there right now.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is phenomenal. Check out the trailer.

Yoshi's New Island

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (If you don't know anything about it, seriously look it up)

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Fire Emblem: Awakening (If you like strategy games)

Bravely Default

If you like Legend of Zelda games, you'll love A Link Between Worlds/Ocarina of time. They're awesome.

Super Mario 3D Land

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Aaaand Super Smash Brothers 3D when it comes out later this year.

There really isn't anything else very appealing.

Fire Emblem Awakening- I hate strategy games and don't follow the series but Awakening is why the 3DS was built

I was wondering about that game. But your post confuses me. x) Do you have the game?

Edited by Silent Hero

I was wondering about that game. But your post confuses me. x) Do you have the game?

I have it, and bought all $50+ of DLC- it is such an amazing game, like I said I don't even follow the series or enjoy strategy games yet Awakening is a work of art that every 3DS owner should experienceThere's a demo on the eShop if you wanna try it out and haven't yet

Like others have said, definitely KH3D first. How much do you know of the story of it so far? Just curious.

After you get KH3D ( xD), here is the full list of the best games out there right now.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is phenomenal. Check out the trailer.

Yoshi's New Island

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (If you don't know anything about it, seriously look it up)

Bravely Default

If you like Legend of Zelda games, you'll love A Link Between Worlds/Ocarina of time. They're awesome.

Super Mario 3D Land

Paper Mario Sticker Star

Aaaand Super Smash Brothers 3D when it comes out later this year.

There really isn't anything else very appealing.

Ok I'll confess alot of these games I rented and played and beaten again, so should I get them again.

these ones I haven't played before.

Yoshi's New Island

A Link Between Worlds

Paper Mario Sticker Star: I heard this game was terrible.

I had played KH DDD before and loved it, I never fully understood the story so should I buy it again?

So which one should I get? you pick!

Edited by Kodakliv

I have it, and bought all $50+ of DLC- it is such an amazing game, like I said I don't even follow the series or enjoy strategy games yet Awakening is a work of art that every 3DS owner should experienceThere's a demo on the eShop if you wanna try it out and haven't yet

Thanks! I'll check it out

Ok I'll confess alot of these games I rented and played and beaten again, so should I get them again.

these ones I haven't played before.

Yoshi's New Island

A Link Between Worlds

Paper Mario Sticker Star: I heard this game was terrible.

I had played KH DDD before and loved it, I never fully understood the story so should I buy it again?

So which one should I get? you pick!

Hmm, if you've actually beaten the whole game of DDD, I wouldn't get it again; you should just re-watch the cutscenes on YouTube. But only if you've already beaten it fully. If you didn't beat the whole game, definitely get DDD.

I would highly recommend A Link Between Worlds if you've already beaten DDD. It's really cool!

It's a tough choice though. I'd say get both if you can. x D

Hmm, if you've actually beaten the whole game of DDD, I wouldn't get it again; you should just re-watch the cutscenes on YouTube. But only if you've already beaten it fully. If you didn't beat the whole game, definitely get DDD. I would highly recommend A Link Between Worlds if you've already beaten DDD. It's really cool! It's a tough choice though. I'd say get both if you can. x D

Okay thanks! Well my birthday is next week and I'm just trying to figure out what to do. Is A Link Between Worlds fun?

Okay thanks! Well my birthday is next week and I'm just trying to figure out what to do. Is A Link Between Worlds fun?

Yup, that's why I recommended it. =p I love it. So you beat DDD?

Also, Yoshi's New Island comes out in 9 days, so you should check out the trailer to that as well if it interests you. Here ya go