Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Name your three phobias in each post.

My phobias are:

Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)

Aichmophobia (Fear of blades and other sharp objects)

Cleithrophobia (Fear of being trapped in a small space or locked in an enclosed place)

AutoPhobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself (but my is being alone when it matters not all the time)

Jobaphobia - The fear of working in the same place for the rest of my mortal life for a government I care little for. I'd rather live on the streets anyway...

I don't have any phobias... Well there is claustrophobia but I think everyone has it honestly. I mean like who wouldn't be scared being trapped in a coffin/closet/box I would freak and start hyperventilating.

I have fear of Heights...

Did You KNOOOOWWW There's a Phobia of being scared of LONG words... hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

It's funny because it IS a long word

Edited by Gamerazor247

I dunno what you'd call it, but I can't bring myself to eat deli meat unless I personally opened the container for fear of reaching in and pulling my hand back out coated in listeria goobies.

Happened once. Never again. >.<

(Blennocarnophobia? )

Edited by Zola

I know we're only supposed to list 3 per post...but the last 2 were pretty much a tie.

Achluphobia- fear of darkness (for me this includes shadows as well)

Aichmophobia- fear of needles and sharp objects

Lockiophobia- fear of childbirth

Acrophobia- fear of heights

I have way more than three phobias and most connects to others, so I can't list just three of them xD

- Fear of somersaults (this one is so stupid that it doesn't even exist a term for it xD )

- Decidophobia and fear to be undecided (the fear to make decisions and to be undecided)

- Hamartophobia (the fear of making mistakes) and Atychiphobia (the fear of failure). Both connecting to the fear of decisions and to be undecided.

- The fear to be unable to handle a situation (can't find a term for this xD ). Connecting to Hamartophobia and Atychiphobia.

- Agoraphobia (is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where one perceives certain environments as dangerous or uncomfortable)

- Hypochondria (excessive preoccupancy or worry about having a serious illness)

- The fear of getting crazy (this is a symptom that people who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and depression have)

- Many others xD

Well, as you can see it's all just a freaking vicious cycle xD

I don't know all of their names, buuuut:

Arachnophobia

I'm terribly afraid of heights

And lightning scares the CRAP out of me. Like, if there's a storm, I'm actually terrified by the thought of having to go outside. There was even a short time when I was scared that I'd just randomly be struck out of nowhere, even when there wasn't a storm.

1-Hearing about schools (over the years i've become very phobiac of this and don't talk to others as much anymore as a resolt....which gets boring for me too cuz a lot of time all i know how to do outside talking to others is dress up games x.x; yep..)

2-The Smell Of Eggs...:x

and

3-I also have phobias of certain words but don't want to post about them atm

I have way more than three phobias and most connects to others, so I can't list just three of them xD

- Fear of somersaults (this one is so stupid that it doesn't even exist a term for it xD )

- Decidophobia and fear to be undecided (the fear to make decisions and to be undecided)

- Hamartophobia (the fear of making mistakes) and Atychiphobia (the fear of failure). Both connecting to the fear of decisions and to be undecided.

- The fear to be unable to handle a situation (can't find a term for this xD ). Connecting to Hamartophobia and Atychiphobia.

- Agoraphobia (is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where one perceives certain environments as dangerous or uncomfortable)

- Hypochondria (excessive preoccupancy or worry about having a serious illness)

- The fear of getting crazy (this is a symptom that people who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks and depression have)

- Many others xD

Well, as you can see it's all just a freaking vicious cycle xD

I have more then three too. I think all of us does. But I just thought that I should just put three. I have other phobias like Atychiphobia, I have a fear of ending up alone (idk what the phobia is called), and a few others. It's just that the three I posted were the top three. My Arachnophobia is really bad, if I see a teeny tiny spider, I scream for someone to kill it. I can't even go near a teeny spider without freaking out... My mom even says I got it bad xD

I have more then three too. I think all of us does. But I just thought that I should just put three. I have other phobias like Atychiphobia, I have a fear of ending up alone (idk what the phobia is called), and a few others. It's just that the three I posted were the top three. My Arachnophobia is really bad, if I see a teeny tiny spider, I scream for someone to kill it. I can't even go near a teeny spider without freaking out... My mom even says I got it bad xD

I couldn't have a top three since they are all pretty much on the same level, connecting to others xD Arachnophobia is a bad beast, my mom and both my sisters have it and me and my dad are used to sudden screams and always get to kill spiders for them xD Once my mom found a spider just as big as my hand and I've heard a terrifying scream that freezed the blood in my veins.. I thought one of my cats died or something! I had to kill that spider myself, and trust me when I say it scared the crap out of me too xD Anyway, I guess your arachnophobia is just as bad as my stupid fear of somersaults.. I can't handle them or being upside down, it terrify me xD

I couldn't have a top three since they are all pretty much on the same level, connecting to others xD Arachnophobia is a bad beast, my mom and both my sisters have it and me and my dad are used to sudden screams and always get to kill spiders for them xD Once my mom found a spider just as big as my hand and I've heard a terrifying scream that freezed the blood in my veins.. I thought one of my cats died or something! I had to kill that spider myself, and trust me when I say it scared the crap out of me too xD Anyway, I guess your arachnophobia is just as bad as my stupid fear of somersaults.. I can't handle them or being upside down, it terrify me xD

If I saw that big of a spider in the house, I'd never enter the house till I know for sure it's gone. We all have our fears we need to conquer I guess. But I don't think I'll EVER conquer the fear of spiders xD

If I saw that big of a spider in the house, I'd never enter the house till I know for sure it's gone. We all have our fears we need to conquer I guess. But I don't think I'll EVER conquer the fear of spiders xD

We don't need to defeat our fears, we need to tame them xD

We don't need to defeat our fears, we need to tame them xD

Yeah true. But the one I need to conquer though, is my fear of blades/knives. I don't mind holding them. But if someone tells me I need to reach for something in the garbage disposal in the sink, I would literally cry and shake and have a panic attack. If someone was holding a knife by me, I'd kinda back away, even if it wasn't threatening. So I think I should conquer that one.