Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer for E3 2014 released

I never said we were promised that, but I just made this thread as an I told you so for everyone who said it would be perfection.

"Perfection", is a rather subjective term. It means something different for everyone. This game may indeed be "perfect" in the eyes of some players.

Those two talking at the end i think it might be a young Xehanort and young Eraqus, what does everyone else think?

I agree. The hair cuts and the clues in the Xehanort reports in Birth by Sleep give it away, they're Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus.

Fool. The capes are not apart of the story. It would be out of the blue to put them in when it is canon that they don't have capes. The only time we saw capes was in the secret endings, and those aren't canon either.

If the release date is in December, that is more than 4 months away, does that mean they have not finished the games?

And they were just showing the Japanese cutscenes because they were already done?

Edited by JustBetweenYouAnd-I

If the release date is in December, that is more than 4 months away, does that mean they have not finished the games?And they were just showing the Japanese cutscenes because they were already done?

They were done, companies usually take this long to release their games after development is finished.

Fool. The capes are not apart of the story. It would be out of the blue to put them in when it is canon that they don't have capes. The only time we saw capes was in the secret endings, and those aren't canon either.

They were in the openings of BBS. The only reason they didn't get into the game was either because of development time or hardware limitations from having too many objects on the screen.

I wonder if the Lost Masters are the 5 people from the KH Chi prophecy... and maybe they're lost because they are 5 darknesses? 

Yes, I'm obsessed with making more of myself. Deal with it. 

Yours truly, a Xehanort.

They were done, companies usually take this long to release their games after development is finished.

They were in the openings of BBS. The only reason they didn't get into the game was either because of development time or hardware limitations from having too many objects on the screen.

Fool. The opening part with the capes were taken from the secret endings. I know why they couldn't have them, but now that it was already done without them, there's no reason to put them in.

Fool. The opening part with the capes were taken from the secret endings. I know why they couldn't have them, but now that it was already done without them, there's no reason to put them in.

other than they look really cool

Fool. If cool was the deciding factor, that armor would look way different, if there would be  armor in the first place.

Well cool does sell, and it looks pretty badass with the intended capes.

Pardon me as I fanboy

Edited by Guest

...Did anyone realize the part where the player was fighting Armor of the Master in the BBSFM part of the trailer? ... Look at the player icon of Aqua's armor (the head near the HP bar) it's transparent. Why is this? Even the player was transparent as well... what does this mean?

in bbs it still has the icon for the psp control "stick" and not the actual PS3 stick when hercules spins ven around.As Jilly Shears said to me- they know you'll buy their shit anyways even if it is just a simple quick render to HDKind of like capcom...because lol they're doing great  Because as you guys have said, they've spent so much time perfecting it obviously.that was sarcasm in case you didn't know.

It's a PS3 analog stick. I double checked it. It's a PS3 stick, not the flat PSP pad with grooves on it. Not that it matters really. It's not hindering the experience in anyway. 

Piano Collections: Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved  

I hold my doubts, and dun plan to get my hopes up on it, but seeing it used in this teaser for KH3, I'd love to hear it on the title screen for KH3.

Edited by Hero of Winds

...Did anyone realize the part where the player was fighting Armor of the Master in the BBSFM part of the trailer? ... Look at the player icon of Aqua's armor (the head near the HP bar) it's transparent. Why is this? Even the player was transparent as well... what does this mean?

It does not mean anything. Just remember the game is still in development, so that could be a bug, glitch or whatever you want to call it.

Do you know how freakin happy this made me last night!?  After I logged off and I went directly to the homepage, I saw that DChiuch had posted this news, and I immediately watched the trailer!  The funniest thing was that it was 11:00pm over here when I saw the trailer, and the thing was that I wanted to scream of happiness so badly!  I wanted to shout and yell and go berserk, but since it was late, and I knew Mom would get mad at me for screaming, I could not, so instead I smiled like a dumbfounded idiot, and after the trailer was over and I finally saw the release date, I was like: "What the freakin hell!?  Frickin December!?  That's the best possible release date for this game, because it'll be during Christmastime!!!  Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening!!!!"  But then when I saw the trailer saying: "The next act opens..." and when I heard the two characters speaking and the KH3 logo showing faintly, I think I died inside.  You don't know how happy this made me, and I was for 20 whole minutes repeating to myself: "Frickin KH3!!!!  Omg, 2.5!!!!" xD