Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to release on December 2 in North America, December 5 in Europe

December? Really December judging by the trailer and from what we heard about how it's been in it's development this game looks like it should come out in two months at the most not firetrucking six!! December that's practically 2015 jezz well I know I'm not pre-ordering this game till at least November.

This means they are really put effort into this game. Did you gais see the fight scenes in ReCoded? That seems to be lot better than Days.

Well, Least that gives me enough time to continue working on KHHD1.5 ReMIX.

Days < Recoded now. xD So happy they did that, the english voice acting and they did so much other stuff that almost put me through the roof.

December? Really December judging by the trailer and from what we heard about how it's been in it's development this game looks like it should come out in two months at the most not firetrucking six!! December that's practically 2015 jezz well I know I'm not pre-ordering this game till at least November.

That's for the English release... probably because they're finishing up the English voice acting for certain scenes, including Aqua's Secret Episode no doubt :D. What we don't have surprisingly is a Japanese release... it could be the same date or sometime this Summer? That'd great :)

This means they are really put effort into this game. Did you gais see the fight scenes in ReCoded? That seems to be lot better than Days.

Well, Least that gives me enough time to continue working on KHHD1.5 ReMIX.

Days didn't have a single fight scene in 1.5

if you mods could delete those it would be much appreciated

That december release date kinda ruined the trailer for me,I was expecting a July-September release date.But hey at least they are putting efforts in that remaster and we got to hear some of the new english cutscenes.

The Re:Coded scenes actually looked cool, and I did not expect that at all. And yeah, fall would have been a lot better.

Really? December? Ah well. At least they're finally acknowledging its existence after months of needless silence. Hopefully we'll learn more at E3.

Edited by Lordrogersmith6485