Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

[SPECULATION] One world that might be in kingdom hearts 3

Remember that tron world that we visited in KH3d? That will come to KH3 because their is going to be a sequel to tron legacy. It's called tron 3

Here's proof

Edited by Zeldablade7

Yeah, just because there's a trailer for the movie doesn't guarantee that'll be in the game. The only worlds we are positive showing up in KH 3 are Destiny Island, Twilight Town, & The Keyblade Graveyard.

Yeah, just because there's a trailer for the movie doesn't guarantee that'll be in the game. The only worlds we are positive showing up in KH 3 are Destiny Island, Twilight Town, & The Keyblade Graveyard.

This world could be in kingdom hearts 3 because don't you want to know what happened to tron/rinzler when he fell down after Sora fought him. I wasn't really referring to the trailer . I put the trailer on here because i want to prove that they are working on it. The ending in Sora's side of the grid made it felt like it can be in kingdom hearts 3. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Not even Twilight town is 100% confirmed. But yes, i think its a huge percentage on that too. The other two worlds are definitely confirmed.

This could happen I hope to return and see Tron

That's what I am trying to say. Don't you guys ever wondered what happened to tron after he fell, or what happened to the entire world of the grid. Will it change like it did in dream drop distance. 

I'm pretty confident the Olympus Coliseum will show up, as well. 

Also, it upsets me that this teaser is actually real, yet they've done nothing with Tron 3 for three years. Legacy wasn't the greatest movie ever, but it had heart, it was creative and it was a lot of fun.

Edited by Kaweebo

Don't believe anything that is on the Internet and has to do with KH apart from what SE has officially announced .

This is not a rumor I found on the internet. I'm trying to say that if the grid comes back it kingdom hearts 3 to would explain any unfinished gaps that was left in DDD. That's all i'm trying to say and if the world doesn't make it to kingdom hearts 3 it could be in spioff game after KH3 comes out.

Edited by Zeldablade7

This is not a rumor I found on the internet. I'm trying to say that if the grid comes back it kingdom hearts 3 to would explain any unfinished gaps that was left in DDD. That's all i'm trying to say and if the world doesn't make it to kingdom hearts 3 it could be in spioff game after KH3 comes out.

The way you expressed yourself in your post made people believe that a Tron Legacy or a Tron 3 World is TOTALLY returning to KH III . "That will come to KH3 because their is going to be a sequel to tron legacy" : This line can mislead people . I didn't say that a Tron 3 movie won't come out but the way you made your post gets people to believe that Tron WILL come back . 

Edited by Nick Sideris

Destiny Islands,(most likely) Traverse Town, Twilight Town, and Keyblade Graveyard are in the trailers (except Traverse Town) so maybe they are confirmed.

(probably)Shibuya, because of the promise Sora made to Neku.

Tron is another most likely to be in KH3.

The way you expressed yourself in your post made people believe that a Tron Legacy or a Tron 3 World is TOTALLY returning to KH III . "That will come to KH3 because their is going to be a sequel to tron legacy" : This line can mislead people . I didn't say that a Tron 3 movie won't come out but the way you made your post gets people to believe that Tron WILL come back . 

I was sure that it will come back in KH3, but when people started to talk about how the movie and how its most likely going to come out after kh3 is released I started to doubt what I said. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

I was sure that it will come back in KH3, but when people started to talk about how the movie and how its most likely going to come out after kh3 is released I started to doubt what I said. 

How were you sure that a Tron world will come back in KH III  (in any form : Tron 3 or Tron Legacy etc.) ? SE never confirmed that as far as I know . 

Edited by Nick Sideris

How were you sure that a Tron world will come back in KH III  (in any form : Tron 3 or Tron Legacy etc.) ? SE never confirmed that as far as I know . 

Well if I can't be sure that a Tron world will be in kingdom hearts 3 I can hope for that world to be in the game and you are right that the title of this post is really misleading.

Well if I can't be sure that a Tron world will be in kingdom hearts 3 I can hope for that world to be in the game and you are right that the title of this post is really misleading.

Just put [sPECULATION] before your title and maybe change it to : [sPECULATION]One world that might be in KH III . (I really should not be doing that title change advice thingy . I am not a moderator .xD

Edited by Nick Sideris

Uhm, yeah, just because there is a trailer doesn't mean it will automaticly be in KH3. The title is very misleading.

I just fixed the title and I explained why I wasn't using the trailer to prove that it will be in kh3 I was using the trailer so people will know that the next tron movie might or might not be getting worked on.

Destiny Islands,(most likely) Traverse Town, Twilight Town, and Keyblade Graveyard are in the trailers (except Traverse Town) so maybe they are confirmed.

(probably)Shibuya, because of the promise Sora made to Neku.

Tron is another most likely to be in KH3.

Yeah despite the fact that this world has appeared in the kingdom hearts series 2 times. The first tron movie appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2. The second tron movie appeared in kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance. The last thing that I want to say is that when I looked at the ending of Sora's story in the grid it felt like their could be a continuation of this. It just makes you want to think about what happened to Tron/Rinzler when he fell down. The question that I asked to myself is "Will tron be the way he was in Kingdom Hearts 2 again?" if this world makes it into kingdom hearts 3.

skip to 14:23

Edited by The Granas Girl