Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

KH2 What are your favourite limits in Kingdom Hearts II?

Well I've thought about this a lot and I've decided :idea: what my favourite Limits are

1: Eternal Session - The Riku one.

2: Bushido - The Auron one.

3: Setup - The Tron one.

4: Trinity - The team one.

5: Flare - The Donald one.

6: Knocksmash - The Goofy one

[attachment=60]

Pretty much just Trinity and Eternal Session. They're just so powerful it's not even funny. Also, Whirli-Goof is fun to use. Especially against Xemnas.

You know when I think about it Knocksmash Goofy's other Limit is really powerful especially it's finisher, it's a real crowd clearer and really good against bosses, I suppose I should have put it on my list.

[attachment=62]

DX limits werent that handy to me (wrather there were only little guys to use it on or they would miss xP)

but ummmmm i guess the one with Minny in the castle wuz the best (it kept the freakin things off of her!)

Eternal Session WOULD have been more useful if Riku entered the party earlier in the world *cuz i cant get Xemnas with it xP*

but i think that Eternal Session and Bushido were the most BEAUTIFUL!!! *o* KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

DX limits werent that handy to me (wrather there were only little guys to use it on or they would miss xP)

but ummmmm i guess the one with Minny in the castle wuz the best (it kept the freakin things off of her!)

Eternal Session WOULD have been more useful if Riku entered the party earlier in the world *cuz i cant get Xemnas with it xP*

but i think that Eternal Session and Bushido were the most BEAUTIFUL!!! *o* KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to sound like a know it all but the Minnie attack Faith is a Reaction Command but I guess it could count as a Limit

Trinity definitly xD it helped me alot on the fight against sephiroth

they are talking about the one with donald and goofy in it and yes without that trinty you would of lost most likey

The one with Sora, Mulan and the little dragon dude. Lol I forgot what it's called, but I like that limit alot.

Are you talking about Mushu?

Is that the name? Or am I just thinking random names that sound familiar xD

Trinity!!

But it would suck when you couldnt use it cause donald and goofy couldn't help you >.>'

seriously?!!! you can use trinity alone?!!! WTD?!!! and I've been fighting the hard way?!!!

Yeah its true it was a great help against Sephy

i've gotta say knocksmash with goofy.

it helped SO much in the hades cup for me in the titan rounds.

my jaw wouldn't shut once i saw how much damage it took away from enemies.

i also like trinity too but not as much as goofy knocksmash.

(i think that's how it's called.....)

The one with Sora, Mulan and the little dragon dude. Lol I forgot what it's called, but I like that limit alot.

Are you talking about Mushu?

Is that the name? Or am I just thinking random names that sound familiar xD

That the name.

I like the one with the beast idk its just cool. <3