Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Romero Turner

Kingdom Hearts Most Annoying Bosses

So I can't really say anything about 3D but I think out of all the other games the most annoying boss is, zexion, just when you think you have killed him he send you into his little book world. The hardest boss is lingering will because the second you decided to f*** up your done. Every other boss no matter how bad you mess up you still have a chance.

Edited by decisivesora123

- Most Nightmares bosses in Dream Drop Distance were annoying, they would put you in a small place and let you deal with a huge boss, they were more annoying than challenging and they felt more like a homework than teasing.- Data Demyx too was annoying because of the rule "Can't kill Demyx before he summons his second pack of clones".

- Captain Hook in Chain of Memories (Not Re), when the ship starts losing balance and Hook throw the pinky bomb gifts, it annoys a lot.

Ruler of the skies from kh365/2 days. As if flying around the huge area isnt annoying enough, you have to hit its tail to expose its core coupled with horrible flying combat mechanics makes it even worse.

i already died like 20 times

If you can train your fusions to get grown abilities level 3 to avoid his desperation move. I remember having fought him several times before I could beat him easily, but after two or three deaths i trained and with the growth abilities it was easier. Still he is a hard boss even at low difficulty level

If you can train your fusions to get grown abilities level 3 to avoid his desperation move. I remember having fought him several times before I could beat him easily, but after two or three deaths i trained and with the growth abilities it was easier. Still he is a hard boss even at low difficulty level

already got them to the max level xD exept for the master form one

i did it i just needed to level 1 more time to get once more